Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Where to for a hen night?

Florida Savvy

Where to for a hen night?

Hope you can all give me some ideas... for a hen night that is

I am arranging the wedding of my niece at Paradise Cove during October 2007. One of the things I need to do is arrange an evening out (call it a hen night) for all the women attending. There will probably be about 15 of us. The men are making their own arrangements. The question is where do we go?

I fancied the idea of a spa day and a good meal in the evening but was shouted down as the others dont want to 'waste' a good day at the parks. So any ideas for some decent food and a good evening out?

Help!

Florida Chatterbox
    You could have a day at Universal/IOA then go onto City Walk - lots of bars, restaurants and a couple of clubs!

Or

Do a Disney Park, then head to downtown disney for bars, clubs and food.

Either would be a good night out - especially for Hens!

We went to Citywalk for my Hen Night - don't remember much of it though[msnwink]

Have a lovely time!
    Caz

alan price
    Disney down town has good clubs and places to eat.

You could always try Disney's Pleasure Island, where they have loads of discos, comedy, drinks, food and a great atmosphere. They have a New Year's Eve party every night from 11:45pm

Have a great night whatever you decide to do[msnsmile2]
    Kim

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    If you do win them over I know a great place to go for the day and be treated like a Queen in a day Spa. DM me if you want details.
    CDV

Florida Junior
    Hi,

I would definatley suggest Universal's City Walk. Margaritaville has excellent drinks and very nice food, then i would recommend Red Coconut's. Its just opened on the upper deck og City Walk and is a very nice bar with a great atmosphere and very nicely furnished, quite high standard.
    Also Downtown Disney is currently undergoing refurbishment so the big party stage is now closed off. I'm not too sure what they are doing but there's definatley construction going on there. I don't know when it is due to reopen but i will keep my eyes open as I'm down there every few weeks!!

Jell!

I would stick to one of those two areas -universals or Disney's. If they want to do the parks and go out for an evening, they must have some stamina!! However, for the evening, I would go for downtown Disney -the Irish Pub/Chippy there has a good atmosphere I think its called Raglans -and nice Fish and Chips!

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by alan price
    Disney down town has good clubs and places to eat.

You could always try Disney's Pleasure Island, where they have loads of discos, comedy, drinks, food and a great atmosphere. They have a New Year's Eve party every night from 11:45pm

Have a great night whatever you decide to do[msnsmile2]
    Kim
    [/quote]

I would recommend Disney's Pleasure Island, great atmosphere and fantastic bars......
    Sue

Gold 5 Star Member
    Pleasure Island or City Walk would be great.

Why not arrive in style and order a Stretch Limo to pick you up and drop you off?

Andrew & Diane Moore

Gold 5 Star Member
    what about Old Town?

The bride can always do the sky screamer!!!!
    Orlandobabe