Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cirque du soleil parking

Booked for Saturday, looking forward to this weekend so much. What a shame to leave wet Manchester [msncry]
    Regards, Mark

Poor you mark, how will you ever survive [msnwink]

Please tell us all about it [msnsmile2]

Definately get there in plenty of time - loads of parking. Make sure you catch the pre-show bits......but don't let a clown show you to your seat, or you'll end up as part of the pre-show
    Brilliant show [clap]
    paul
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1470.aspx

Thanks everyone. Tickets are now booked. A surprise for my parents for the 26th December.

I shall watch out for the clowns then Paul [msnwink]

We went to Cirque du Soleil tonight, best nights entertainment ever! Well worth a visit if you haven't seen it, too difficult to put into words how good it is. Definately going again next time we are over and taking our friends and their kids.

Amazing [clap][clap][clap]
    Regards, Mark

Florida Savvy
    Can anyone tell me what time this show starts and finishes and is it suitable for a 4 year old who finds it difficult to sit still for more than 5 minutes.

Thanks

Sandra

Shows at 6pm & 9pm for 1+3/4 hours. Yes, a 4 year old would be amazed and enthralled. Parking was easy at the front but we arrived 1 hour before.
    Regards, Mark

Glad to hear you had a good night out Mark [msnsmile2] I am really looking forwards to it

Florida Newbie
    We have booked for 6pm on Xmas Day..never been before but really looking forward to it!

Florida Newbie
    Apparently tickets available are Category 2, however, seat numbers/letters are not shown. When checking seating chart this category has several sections...some to the extreme right and left of the stage, others in what appears to be balcony seating. Is any choice given for exact seats to be purchased or do you just take a chance?