Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cirque du soleil parking

In my opinion, having been twice I think being to close to the front is a waste as you will spend most of the time looking up and getting neck ache! Cat 2 is better and either slightly left or right of stage is ok too[msnsmile2] There is not a balcony just seating higher up and we were in the front few rows of this section - 204 or 205 I think from memory and it was great[msnsmile2]

We have sat at the front and also half way back. Both have good views but further back is slightly better. I don't believe you can choose your seats, just specify the category. We booked twice through www.park-tickets.com and are taking friends again in April.
    Regards, Mark

We booked at the venue and got to choose our exact seats both times[msnsmile2]

Yes you can do this but there are no discounts when booking direct.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    We booked at the venue and got to choose our exact seats both times[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

Its really worth getting your tickets from parktickets above as the prices are great and the seats we had were brilliant, such a brilliant show you could probably go several times and still be enthralled as there is so much going on.
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Newbie
    This is why I love this site, information abounds! One more question, in checking dates can only see through September, we will be there in October. Does site only list tickets six months at a time or is my computer acting up

Florida Savvy
    Everyone is right about loads of parking this end. We were there the other evening and although we wanted to eat at the market place we parked near cirque de solei and caught the water taxi from behind house of blues across to the other side. Very easy and no driving around for a space.

I didn't know there was a water taxi, so that's really handy to know how much does it cost? and where does it unload you?
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    Caroline, the taxi's are free and they stop off at 3 sections of Downtown - Marketplace drop off is by the Margarita stand, PI drop off is behind HoB and Westside is behind Cirque de Soleil.
    Rosie

Cheers Rosie, that's really handy[msnsmile2]
    Caroline & Dave