Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2006

Florida Newbie
    I have begun my Christmas shopping too
    (the cartoon was great btw!)

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Added to the lawn decorations last week, my neighbour has a large blowup snowman which I hate but I thought if you can't beat the join them so I have a surprise for them this year instead of our tasteful lawn ornaments, I am going for it this year[xmas2]
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Added to the lawn decorations last week, my neighbour has a large blowup snowman which I hate but I thought if you can't beat the join them so I have a surprise for them this year instead of our tasteful lawn ornaments, I am going for it this year[xmas2]
    [/quote]

Hope we get to see some pics CDV [msnwink]
    Julie

Oh yeah Julie you bet!
    CDV

Florida Chatterbox
    I love Xmas CDV, so delighted to see the thread. Also reminds me to start shopping, and spreading the costs out now!

Loved the cartoon
    Theresa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Well I went xmas shopping last week and came home without any purchases, will have to try again.[msnscared]
    Sarah

Theresa I once spent Xmas in Australia very nice and sooooo hot it was strange as it was the first Xmas I had been away from the weather back home, even when I lived in Cyprus it was cold at Xmas, although the tourists were in bikinis by the pool while we had xmas lunch in our warmest party gear!
    CDV

Florida Junior
    Typical brits in the pool in cooler weather. When we were over in Florida in January my hubby and kids were swimming in the community pool(not heated) at Harmony!! mad, you wouldnt get me in there. Can't wait for xmas havn't started shopping yet, would love to spend xmas in florida, hopefully next year we will be living there if everthing goes to plan. Are you any nearer with a date for your move CDV? [8D]

Jeanette

Jeannette as you know it is not all that straight forward moving over but we are still on track and whenever it is we shall embrace it with both arms..... and legs and fingers and toes...you get the message.

Xmas and New Year in Fl is a must in our house, oh I am so excited thinking about it already and I only got back Sunday[xmas2]
    CDV

Florida Chatterbox
    We are really looking foward to Christmas, we have booked to take our two kids to Lapland for two days, they dont know yet, I think we are going to get them to do a letter for Father Christmas a few days before we go, and then say to them "shall we deliver it in person to him?" Cant wait to see their faces.