Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Christmas 2006

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Well another weekend has passed and just back from the Rememberance Sevice at York Minister...very nice!

Had two great days of Xmas shopping Friday in York and Saturday in Leeds, thing is I keep buying things for folks and end up keeping it for myself!!! Next weekend is Manchester so I have to have more willpower.
    [/quote]

Off to Manchester this afternoon, our sons are going to the WWE event tonight and then we are going to shop at the Trafford Center tomorrow.[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

Oh Sarah leave some things for me please!
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ray&Sarah
    Well another weekend has passed and just back from the Rememberance Sevice at York Minister...very nice!

Had two great days of Xmas shopping Friday in York and Saturday in Leeds, thing is I keep buying things for folks and end up keeping it for myself!!! Next weekend is Manchester so I have to have more willpower.
    [/quote]

Off to Manchester this afternoon, our sons are going to the WWE event tonight and then we are going to shop at the Trafford Center tomorrow.[msnsmile2]
    [/quote]

Plenty of things left CDV, with two teenage sons not alot of shopping goes on, they loose interest so easily.[msneek]

It was very quiet there which was nice though, no hustle and bustle and fighting to get through crowds of people.[msnsmile]

Oh Sarah leave some things for me please!
    [/quote]
    Sarah

Glad to hear it. Off back to Leeds tomorrow afternoon via a trip to the dentist
    CDV

Oh my goodness another weekend has passed and my bank manager won't be pleased with me. Just planning my light up ceromony at WWP at the moment all tatse out of the window when it comes to Xmas decorations, well for the garden and outside of house anyway! I can't believe how excited I feel![msneek]

Just packing one of my cases tonight and I just don't know how I am going to fit it all in!
    CDV

Florida Junior
    Bet your so excited, i would love to go over for xmas(hopefully nxt year). Are you planning lots of lights and decorations for outside your villa Jacqueline, Have a great time.[msncool]

Jeanette

Thanks Jeanette, I will post some piccies once I have decorated[^]
    CDV

Florida Junior
    That would be good to see some pics Jacqueline, have a great time this week end for your mums birthday too(seen in another thread).

Jeanette

Right bags are packed and Xmas markets here I come. Meeting parents at airport so the weekend starts here[beer] oh and of course I get to see Mr CDV too[:X][:X][:I]
    CDV