Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Christmas 2006

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Oh Vanessa that will be fab, I was looking myself a couple of days ago but it seems a lot. My mate took her litte boy for the day a couple of years ago and said it was magical, Mr CDV is a bit of a bah humbag bt goes along with it all for me so I may convince him yet!
    CDV

Florida Chatterbox
    Well I am really looking forward to christmas this year, have done most of my shopping, now just need to by new lighs and decorations for the tree.

Last year we were at the villa - which was fantastic, but this year its back to x-mas in UK.

Have booked my flights for x-mas 2007 already for Florida - I LOVE christmas][xmas2][xmas1][xmas2][xmas1][xmas2][xmas1][xmas2][xmas1][xmas2][xmas1][xmas2]

By the way - cartoon was very funny - well done[clap][clap]
    Caz

Well the dreaded question came this week, Jacq what do you want for Christmas? My brain is now hurting from trying to think what I need

I asked for a GPS for my birthday in August and was told no wait til we get to the States permanently and I will buy you one then, ok I forgot about that idea and two weeks ago when I turned up at the villa a week before Mr CDV there was a parcel on the table and when I opened it he had bought me the GPS I had wanted as a surprise and had arranged for our friends to wrap it up with a lovely poem. (Thanks I.W)

So what are all you ladies out there wishing for for Xmas, none of this peace and goodwill to all mean as that is obligatory?[xmas2]
    CDV

Well I spent the weekend doing the majority of my Xmas shopping and wrapped all the goodies and wrote my cards, I need to get it all done in next couple of weeks before I disappear off to the States for a month[xmas2]

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way.................
    CDV

Florida Expert
    Oooo, stop it

Already too excited about my Christmas jaunt and this may well finish me off...

'It's the most wonderful time of the year...'

.........Santa Claus is coming to town[xmas2]
    CDV

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by vanessag
    We are really looking foward to Christmas, we have booked to take our two kids to Lapland for two days, they dont know yet, I think we are going to get them to do a letter for Father Christmas a few days before we go, and then say to them "shall we deliver it in person to him?" Cant wait to see their faces.
    [/quote]
    Me too!! I have told my eldest as it will be her 12th birthday the day we fly out on the 20th December, (she has been sworn to secrecy), but my youngest will have no idea until we wake him up on the day - it will be his 6th birthday when we fly back on the 23rd - soooo exciting[xmas2]
    Dawn Murray

CDV
    Have you chosen what you want for Christmas?[msnwink]
    Karen Scott

No Karen still wracking the brain!

Well another couple of weekends have passed and I was back home last weekend in Germany so we went to the Netherlands for the day and I got a load of nice knick knacks for friends and some samshing stuff for the villa. I am off to Leeds this weekend to try to finish off.

It is my Mums 60th in two weeks and I am taking her and my Dad home to Germany for the week and the Xmas markets are in full flow in Germany by then, I am quite excited by it all. Also they are bringing the first German Xmas market to York this year to so whilst I am still here midweek I can have a touch of home on the doorstep.[beer]
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    I'm kind of odd because I don't like getting presents....Its never been a big thing for me....I even turned down my own oil well once...LOL!