Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xmas has arrived!

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar

Xmas has arrived!

Well yesterday afternoon in the mid 90s with glorious sunshine I was browsing in Wal*Mart and amongst rows and rows of Halloween gear there were the Xmas decorations.............oh only a few weeks to go.

I am loving looking in the garage at our lawn and roof ornaments and counting the days til our Xmas trip so I can light up the neighbourhood.

Yeah when it comes to Xmas I transform[xmas1][xmas2][xmas1][xmas2] into a 6 year old!
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    We don't have any Christmas stuff here yet...apart from in the Christmas Tree shops...I've just put up the harvest home and fall decorations...then Halloween...then welcome winter..then I'll think about Christmas...[msneek][msneek]

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    Xmas is never far from my mind Chrizzy!
    CDV

Gold 5 Star Member
    CDV
    I noticed that a couple of weeks ago and noone would let me bring home one of the new 8' inflatables

There were 2 I liked, one with the Carousel rotating inside and one with a Christmas tree rotating. At $90 I thought they were quite good value.
    Babblin Boo

Yep the xmas cards and some decs are out in the shops here too

I just love all the xmas decorations - if we were arriving before xmas I would be going nuts lighting up the street but as we only arrive boxing day it is a little less as my MC puts the decs up for me [xmas2]

Now - must start writing my list and start the shopping [xmas1]
    Jan and Lee

Florida Expert
    We came home from Florida at the beginning of September and went down to Tesco....and found the seasonal aisle with Christmas decorations, cards, wrapping paper, Christmas chocolates and Puddings etc. Next door in M&S they had cards and decorations..............[xmas1]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by taylona
    We came home from Florida at the beginning of September and went down to Tesco....and found the seasonal aisle with Christmas decorations, cards, wrapping paper, Christmas chocolates and Puddings etc. Next door in M&S they had cards and decorations..............[xmas1]
    [/quote]
    I always thought that too early, but my friend from Dubai is over this week and at least she can take back the advent calenders, cards and Xmas choccies, so she will be pleased!!
    Shirley

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
    CDV
    I noticed that a couple of weeks ago and noone would let me bring home one of the new 8' inflatables

There were 2 I liked, one with the Carousel rotating inside and one with a Christmas tree rotating. At $90 I thought they were quite good value.
    [/quote]

We have a blow up winnie the poo for Halloween...and would like one with a Carousel for Christmas......its hard putting up Halloween stuff because we have wind storms in Oct...I'm forever hunting for my witches they just fly off down the road...[msnscared]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Cruella DeVilla
    Xmas is never far from my mind Chrizzy!
    [/quote]

We got out of 'doing' Christmas for a while...we were always traveling Christmas time...I'll have to do a lot more this year for my grandson...he just loves the scarecrows I have in the garden right now...so he is going to love Halloween this year...I always go overboard for that.....[msnsmile]

Keep the sunshining in FL CV...this time tomorrow I'll be on my way...

anyone wanna share some pictures!!
    should've been going on thursday![msncry] but have to wait now for another 11 months and 24 days or so!

hope your having loads of fun, wish i was there to!
    have a good time xx
    Liesa