Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crocs.....

Florida Expert
    I love mine!! They are yellow with colorful dots all over them and they are sooo comfy.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Florida Expert
    They have them in Costco on the OBT for $19.99 a pair!

Florida Savvy
    Hi,

We have just bought some crocs at a caravan show at the weekend, never worn them before, very comfy. Paid &29.99, will be on the look out for them when we go to florida next year.

Paul and Sheila

Gold 5 Star Member
    Just been converted to Crocs this last trip to Florida!! There is a real invasion this year, most places stock them now, from Walmart to shoe shops at every outlet, mine are quite subtle compared to some...though they do have diamontes on...lol extremely comfortable.[msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Just been converted to Crocs this last trip to Florida!! There is a real invasion this year, most places stock them now, from Walmart to shoe shops at every outlet, mine are quite subtle compared to some...though they do have diamontes on...lol extremely comfortable.[msnwink]
    [/quote]

Oh Carol can you post a photo[msnsmile]

Florida Chatterbox
    Journey's at Premium Outlet have brought the sister in law 2 pairs now - one pair with detachable wool lining. Grand-daughter has a yellow pair with mickey ears cut out all over them from Disney Store.

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    Silly question time........I'm looking now for new shoes to use in Florida this year. What are Crocs actually made from as they look a kind of plasticy material to me and don't they make your feet hot?

Mum and Dad are over in Florida in three weeks so I may ask them to bring a pair home so I can get used to them.
    Paula

Hi Paula

Crocs are great, not sure what they are made of, feels like either plastic or rubber. They are so comfortable and great for walking along the beach in as the water and sand just flows through them. When we were in Florida last year, we went to St Pate and Alan, Sam and Barney all got wet shoes on the beach whilst I was just fine!

Your feet don't get hot because of the cut out holes all over them.

I bought mine in the Florida Mall on the first day and never wore anything else last time we were there.

Jude
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/1964.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I will sort you out a piccy this week Julie [msnwink]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I will sort you out a piccy this week Julie [msnwink]
    [/quote]

Thanks Carol, I have done a search but can't find any with diamontes and I love anything with a bit of bling[msnwink]