Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pool heat

Florida Junior

Pool heat

Hi all,
    Just another question as regards April I know a lot of it is down to personal taste but when is pool heating usually required. We are looking to go late April. I have only been in the summer months before so therefore never needed it.[msnsmile2]
    Thanks everyone.
    Andy

Florida Expert
    We go again next July and we have paid for pool heat, as you say personal choice, my choice is I wouldn't swim without it[msncool] But that's me and my family.
    vicky

We normally recommend it between October and April inclusive, but it is very much a matter of personal taste. If the pool has a blanket you may well get away without it in April because the days can get quite warm. Last April was unseasonally hot and my guests actually asked for it to be switched off.

Liesel
    Liesel
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2146.aspx
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/Villas/2900.aspx

Using our pool blanket but not the pool heater, we had our pool temperature up to 94 degrees. Hot enough for me.
    Regards, Mark

Florida Expert
    We normally recommend it from November to March, but I have to say we tend to use it ourselves in April. It's nice for the spa if nothing else.

Joanne

Gold 5 Star Member
    We normally go in May and always use the pool heater as we have small children. It goes down to your own preferance and budget.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Expert
    We offer it all year round and most guests book it

Florida Expert
    This is a difficult one to call isn't it. The pool suits us at about 84f but we have had guest with us that have found it too warm. We wouldn't go in April without pool heating.
    Sue & Nic

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Andy

could you speak to the owner of the villa where you are staying as you may be able to wait until you are over in Florida and see how the pool is for yourself and your party.

Sometimes home owners can arrange for their MC to put heating on for guests after they have arrived, some can even arrange for the heating to be turned on via a phone call (the wonders of modern technology).[msnwink]

We visited our villa this April and put the pool heating on a couple of times.

Julie

Florida Junior
    Thanks for all the replies. I guess it is something to really consider if we do get booked for April. Still not a major concern as long as we get there [msnwink]
    Cheers
    Andy