Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who,Where and when to go!

Florida Expert
    Has to be a villa for us. Wherever we go having stayed in a villa I could not go back to hotel rooms. It's great having the space, home comforts, pool etc. I think the best locations we have stayed at are Highway 27 area. It's close enough, has some restaurants close by but it meant for us you can get away from the hustle and bustle and really chill out.[msncool]

Florida Expert
    Hi we have stayed in both hotel and villa and although we love staying in a villa we stay in a Disney hotel for a few days and have to say we enjoy this, we then do the Disney parks and then when we move on we don't go to Disney again. We went at Xmas last year and had a great time, doing as I just said - few days in Disney then in a villa for 2 weeks, we have been at many different times and probably around May time was good, but as we are now limited to school hols, we have to have sachool hols- mores the pity!!

Florida Expert
    We have been every month apart from July. I think the best time is late April early May it's usually quite quiet and the weather is perfect. We stayed in hotels for many years before we bought our villa. There is no way I would go back to a hotel room now the space and privacy you get in a villa is great.

Pamela

Florida Expert
    I agree that New Year is a lovely time to go. It's always an anti-climax in the UK, but never in Florida. Winter sunshine is bliss and there are still all the Christmas celebrations going on.

All the Orlando villas on this site are close to Disney and you are certain to find something that fits the bill perfectly from the variety on offer.

If you do decide to go for Christmas or Easter, get your skates on - the earlier you do it, the more choice you'll have and the peak periods book out quite quickly!

Joanne

Florida Expert
    We have been late April/early May ,September ,and mostly late June July and my favourite time would be April May but its great anytime .Some time we hope to travel at Christmas but I think that would take more organising than travelling in the Summer. After staying in a villa it would be very difficult to return to a hotel room and every year the selection of villas is getting bigger and better . Each area has something of its own to offer ,we like the areas around Champians Gate but thats because we have got to know that area and we are familiar with the shops and restaurants there .
    Olive