Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who,Where and when to go!

Florida Newbie

Who,Where and when to go!

Hi Evreyone,

God have Ive had withdrawal symtoms this year[msnscared]. Went to Florida at the end of Last year and haven't made it this year, It was my first time but i felt like i was at home.

So now i'm getting excited just at the thought of booking to go.

WHAHOOOO [8D][msnsmile2]

You would think i'm about 10 but never mind.

Anyway enough of this rambling. I would like to know from you guys when you think is best to go.
    Last year I went in September which was great, however i'm thinking maybe later in the year in 2007.

Has anyone been out there in the XMas period????? Halloween?

We stayed on International Drive which was brillant, which leads me on my next question to you guys - where did you enjou staying?

Sorry my excitement is taken over , i'm thinking of booking it fairly shortly as i would like to book tickets for Discovery Cove etc for the places we never got to do last time.

Well i look forward to hearing from all of you.

Thanks [clap]

cheekychops05

Florida Expert
    Cheekychops05 we really do like going in April as the weather and tempeture is just perfect. We haven't been out for Christmas as yet but have been early December and the Christmas decies are worth seeing. We have also been out for Holoween absolutely fantastic as most of the parks do scary nights, well worth it.

Before we had our villa we use to stay on international drive, it was great as you didn't need to drive to any restuarants just walk. Then we stayed in some villas and fell in love with them as you have so much more room to spread out and the idea of just walking out the patio door into the pool was the icing on the cake.
    Sue

Florida Expert
    I enjoy staying in a villa - even before I became a villa owner. For me, nothing compares to the space and facilities (home from home) which you get in a villa and I think it contributes to a great holiday.

Florida Expert
    We've never stayed at Christmas but have stayed during Halloween which is fantastic. We now try to go each year for Halloween as well as our main summer holiday.
    As Sue and adeline have both said, we also stay in our villa so can't really comment on hotels - perhaps you could try a villa yourselves this time and compare the difference on what you actually can get for your money staying in a villa as opposed to a hotel room. [msnsmile]

We stayed at Christmas last year, and there is nothing like going for a swim on Christmas day in our own private pool!
    It has to be a villa for us as well, with a boistrous 5 year old and hormonal 11 year old the thought of being in a hotel room fills me with horror! At least we can spread among the many rooms in the villa[msnwink]
    Dawn Murray

Florida Newbie
    Excellant, its seems like the Villa is the best route to go.

I shall start to look into this. Wahooooooooooooo . Which area do you recommend renting a Villa?

cheekychops05

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi Lianne,

Sorry, You won't get an non biased opinion from us villa owners [msnwink] We all love our villas & resorts or communities for different reasons that's why we bought our homes there.

Think of what you and your family want from a rental property, size and location. Then start looking at the different resorts and communities, I'm sure you will really enjoy staying in a beautiful villa and won't want to go back to a hotel room

Make a cup of tea and enjoy looking at what the 3 villa sites have to offer you[msnsmile2]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Florida Chatterbox freddiehollie's Avatar
    We have stayed most months. We prefer April/May for main holiday, the weather is perfect [msncool]
    Christmas/ New Year great for atmosphere, houses, tree's etc decorated, but cooler at night.[xmas2]
    Halloween great parties at parks, Americans make more of halloween than us Brits, but can be stormy.
    Not that we would ever complain, it's just great to be there. [msnwink][msnwink]
    mike

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Cheekychops,
    I think you have just made the best decision. Nothing compares with staying in a villa. All the villas advertised on these sites are close to Disney and the areas are pretty much similar. Once you have decided when you are looking to go, why not do a general villa enquiry and see what comes up? We always go at Easter and Christmas and love both these times of year, although I have to say Easter is usually slightly warmer. If you can avoid school holidays you will save yourself alot of money on flights.

Hi,

Don't worry about getting too excited we won't tell anyone!

Oct - DEc is normally a very good tim eto stay in Orlando, the weather is great and parks are a little quieter. I like haloween as you can go to the Universal Haloween horror nights. Great if you like to be scared!!!!

As for places to stay, there are plenty on here that would be better than any hotel, trust me once you do stay in a villa you aint going back to a hotel.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham