Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finding Nemo - Musical

Florida Junior
    Will look forward to that show next year, was not a fan of Tarzan rocks only stayed because of the afternoon showers, somewhere to keep dry!!

Jeanette

We went to Animal Kingdom especially to see Finding Nemo - the Musical this afternoon. It was amazing and in our opinion the best Disney stage show ever. Don't miss this one!
    Glenda and Geoff

Yes we popped in to see the show also.

Fantastic is a word that comes to mind. A must see show but long queues outside but the place is huge so don't be disappointed as the view is great from anywhere inside.

I think this will be one to add to our "to do" list. We didn't like Tarzan Rocks we went when it first opened and left before the end. I much preffered the Jungle Book show they had when the park first opened. I will look forward to Finding Nemo.
    Julie

Saw the pre runs a few weeks ago ago and talking to a disney employee they still had to knock 10 minutes off. Don't know where from? a really good replacement to Tarzan.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx