Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Festival of the lion king

Florida Expert

Festival of the lion king

We as a family would like to go and see this show, is it on throughout the day like The Indiana Jones show? I would like to ask the same question about the new stunt show.
    Thanks in advance.
    vicky

Hi Vicky,

The Festival of the Lion King is on 3-4 times a day - great show!

The stunt show was closing for refurbishment when we left at the end of August, sorry not sure how long for.

Dawn
    Dawn Murray

Florida Expert
    We are hoping to see this show, we missed it last time.

ALR

Gold 5 Star Member
    Oh this show is fantastic, we went last year and this year parts of the show had changed but it was just as good.
    You will love it I'm sure[msnsmile2]
    Paula

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Excellent show-We were a bit disappointed with Animal Kingdom on the day that we went but The Lion King Show is first class. Show times should be available on the website.
    The Car stunt show at MGM is a direct lift from the Eurodisney one-even though the host felt it necessary to explain what an Opel Corsa was (a real car!)--anyway that show as well is loud and exciting-well worth a look

Florida Junior
    Hi Vicky,

We all went to see this show (mixture of ages from 7 to 40+) and all really enjoyed it. Definitely worth seeing !! [clap]
    Lisa
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2975.aspx

Florida Expert
    As my brother and his two daughters are coming with us July I really want to try and see as many shows as possible, I saw the Beauty and the Beast show on our first ever visit in 1995 but having 2 sons who are growing up fast, the shows now are a no no with them, so July I will have 2 very excited little girls with me ( I say little, Hayley will be 15 and Ellie coming 9) I am sure we will really enjoy ourselves, ooohh I'm getting all teary and excited just thinking about it.[msnsmile2]
    vicky

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi
    i just saw both of these shows and both are fantastic, both are shown a couple of times a day, i think the lion king may be 3 times day we saw the 1pm show the lady singing the 'circle of life kept losing her voice during the show bless her[8D]

The Car stunt show was on last week when we were there and it fantastic.

Would certainly suggest seeing it

Indiana Jones is great and has some good fun bits in it

Lion King is brilliant colourful and fun

So see all 3 and take the weight off your feet for a while

Florida Chatterbox
    The Lion King Show is lovely - really well produced and a good excuse to have a sing-a-long[msnembarrased]

I still love beauty and the beast (MGM) but I think that my favourite show is FANTASMIC at MGM[clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap][clap]
    Caz