Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Five year aniversary

This was my birthday and a few days before my very first visit to US. The shock as I heard the news and I saw the 2nd plane crash into the tower, is as strong now as it was then. A friend lived in Queens and it was many weeks before we had news that she was ok, such relief.
    Jan

The programme "Miracle of Stairway B" is on at 9 tonight on Channel 4.
    A one to watch.
    Karen Scott

We just watched this programme and it was so moving. It was a miracle that there were any survivors but they have also had to suffer further by feeling guilty that they were the lucky ones.

Karen

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Marthas Harbour
    A one to watch.
    [/quote]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Florida Expert
    Just watched The Miracle of Stairwell 6 ,it brought it all back,watching strong firemen cry ,it really got to me all i can say is god bless all who died and heart felt sympathy to all who lost loved ones

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

Sheena & Allan.
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/40.aspx

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Marthas Harbour
    A one to watch.
    [/quote]

Amazing very moving, there are a few more programmes on 4 this week including one about the widows[msnsad]

It is so terribly sad how such a few people could cause such enormous heartache to so many. I saw the programme last night about the firemen who survived and it helped me understand how someone who I know must have felt last year with the bombings in London as she was going to get on one of the trains that was bombed, but something stopped her and she decided to wait for the next one. This action probably saved her from harm as she would have been in the carriage next to the one where the bomb went of.

She has suffered terribly this last year from guilt feelings.

9pm on 4 tonight 9/11 widows.

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    I watched the Miracle on stairway B, the other night, amazing stories!
    Still horrific to watch the news footage though. 5 years ago it is a shocker, where does the time go?[msneek]
    CDV

Florida Chatterbox
    I cant believe it is five years, we were both home from work early as we were going to get our Daughter her first pair of shoes, whe switched the TV on just after the first plane hit, when the second plane hit I thought it was a replay of the first one, it is the most shocking thing anyone will ever witness, we have visited Ground Zero a few times over the past 5 years, and it is still terribly shocking and sad.

The victims came from 91 different nations on that horrible day so my heart goes out to all of the families[grouphug]