Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Villa for sale - locked?

Villa for sale - locked?

Hi John/Roger,

I just went to update my advert here

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_31244.asp

only to find it has been locked without any warning or notification[msnsad]

If I have done anything to break any forum rules I would like to know please[msnsmile]

Kind regards

Administrator
    Nothing too serious, just that we want to avoid a regular minor 'tweeks' of the advert just to keep it top of the topic list. I did email you letting you know. I'll unlock it again if you need to make an amendment, but please dont add / remove the odd comma here and there just to keep it top of the list [msnwink]

Ok Thanks Roger, never got the email so will check my junk folder!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
    Nothing too serious, just that we want to avoid a regular minor 'tweeks' of the advert just to keep it top of the topic list. I did email you letting you know. I'll unlock it again if you need to make an amendment, but please dont add / remove the odd comma here and there just to keep it top of the list [msnwink]
    [/quote]

[msnwink][msnwink]Looks like I am not the only one that does this[msnwink][msnwink]

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    If you are aware of anyone doing this that we have not spotted then feel free to email us the link to the thread so we can take a look.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2

[msnwink][msnwink]Looks like I am not the only one that does this[msnwink][msnwink]
    [/quote]

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by floridadreamvilla.co.uk
    If you are aware of anyone doing this that we have not spotted then feel free to email us the link to the thread so we can take a look.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Thanks John, but I would not dream of it, its a harmless way of keeping the adverts active, but I won't be doing it again[msnwink]