Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Universal or Disney California

Florida Chatterbox
    Have a terrific time
    Ann-Marie

Hi Paul
    if you have done WDW the I think you may be disappointed with Disneyland, I know I was, although that was before the second park was built.
    Universal is good and laid out very differently to Universal in Florida, I would go there again!
    [msnsmile2]

As Blott suggested Six Flags and Knotts Berry Farm are good alternatives, and a bit like Busch Gardens only without the animals[msnwink]
    Whatever you choose have a great time

Liz

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Ann-Marie
    Yeah, have agree with you too about Disney Carol. Although I really enjoy Disney, Anaheim just didn't do it for me.

Universal is on two levels and the views are terrific from the top lot. It was fab just to look out over the San Fernando Valley and down over the Studio lots. Unfortunately, didn't see any celebs that day - must have been their day off[msnsad]

PS Paul - if you do go to Univesal - take the escalator down/up - not the steps!! Unless you feel you need the exercise[msnwink]
    [/quote]
    Funny you mention it Ann-Marie, think the celebs were on a day off when we were there too!!

Done all 4 parks, knotts berry farm was a bit of a drive from Aniheim , but worth it ! Universal has lots of different twists to the backlot tour and slight differences to the rides!
    Not been to Disney since the 2nd park was added but i would say Paris is better than LA.
    Enjoy!