Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Discovery Cove

Florida Newbie

Discovery Cove

We have receieved our tickets for DC and on there it says to bring.
    photo identification.
    Is passport/driving licence only accepted or could we take a passport size photo.
    I just don't like the thought of taking passport
    Regards
    Taffy

You will need something with your details on, such as driving license, passport, work ID card.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by taffy
    We have receieved our tickets for DC and on there it says to bring.
    photo identification.
    Is passport/driving licence only accepted or could we take a passport size photo.
    I just don't like the thought of taking passport
    Regards
    Taffy
    [/quote]

Gold 5 Star Member
    they will accept clear photocopies of your passports

it's always good to have a photocopy just in case your passport ever was lost/stolen, it's easier to replace if you have a copy of the original

Mizzy

Florida Expert
    Mizzy is right, it is a good idea to carry copies in the event of them being lost and stolen but also some places may ask for ID when changing travellers cheques etc. This is not always the case but it is better to be prepared should the need arise.

ALR

Florida Expert
    good advice - i have just started to carry copies of passport and driving licences with us. Will use them for Discovery cove as well.
    Joyce
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1917.aspx

There are pretty secure lockers at DC for personal belongings, so you would be safe to take the originals. We have not had a problem in the past.
    Graham

Hi

We went to DC in Februayr and took our passports and put them in the locker provided, everybody lining up had there passports in there hand.

If you buy discovery cove tickets do you get a free day at Seaworld? I have a friend going soon and can't remember?

You will have the best time ever it's one of those days I will always remember. My kids loved it
    www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3290.aspx

www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3405.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Dianne Coleman
    Hi

We went to DC in Februayr and took our passports and put them in the locker provided, everybody lining up had there passports in there hand.

If you buy discovery cove tickets do you get a free day at Seaworld? I have a friend going soon and can't remember?

You will have the best time ever it's one of those days I will always remember. My kids loved it
    [/quote]

you get 7 free days at seaworld or busch gardens or you can upgrade to 14 days

Florida Expert
    Its a fantastic day out only down side is trying to get the children out when you have to leave. Enjoy.
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Give them a ring to see if they still do valet parking at DC. When we did it, this also gave you free premium parking at Sea World and Busch (we upgraded to 14 days) so you can park really close to the entrance. By doing 4 park days, we actually saved on the cost of parking
    Shirley