Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2007 visit

Florida Expert
    Anything you need to know Peter just ask away and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

welcome Peter to the orlando villas forum!
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Hi, Peter Welcome to the family.

Florida Expert
    Welcome Peter. We bought 4 years ago and avoid staying in hotels as we like the villa holidays, even in other countries. Enjoy many hours of reading.
    Sue

Gold 5 Star Member
    hi peter

welcome to the forum and happy planning

Mizzy

Florida Expert
    Hi Peter and welcome to the Forum. I love Padstein and have spent many happy hours there.

You have certainly done the right thing by booking your holiday yourself. It means you have control and not the travel companies. I can only reiterate what everyone else has said before me.

Don't forget, you can buy your park tickets (from this site) whenever you like as most of them do not 'start' until the first day you use them - so you can add them to your xmas/birthday list to spread the expense. Just check before you buy that they are the ones with no use by date.

Mary
    Mary

Florida Expert
    Welcome to the forum, Peter. You have had lots of advice above. I am confident that you will enjoy a holiday in a villa much better than in a hotel. The flight prices won't be available yet for October next year but I would suggest that you book your villa as soon as you have got dates so that you will have a wide choice to reserve the villa you fancy. You will find it exciting putting your own trip together and if you need any further help, just ask away.

Mike and Kath.

Hi Peter

Welcome to the forum. We live in Tavistock, Devon so not far away and regularly visit Padstow. We are in Perranporth this weekend and it is packed, just like Padstow I expect.

Have a great vacation next year. It will be fun planning it.

Sandra

Florida Junior
    Hi there

Welome and can I just say we love Padstow. Used to go camping to St Merryn as a child and still go now I am married, Higher Harlyn Holiday Park, we will be going there next year for two weeks as this years 3 week holiday to Florida in November will empty our pockets for a while [msnsmile2]

Have fun

Pamela

Welcome Peter, have fun choosing your villa.
    Shirley