Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Gorrilla

Baby Gorrilla

Just heard on the news that there is a new baby Gorrilla at AK. If you get chance take time to watch him. We had some great fun waithing the one playing with his mum back in 1998 (I think its the same mum). The highlight was watching him being particulary naughty and bugging is mum. In the end she gave him a good clip around the ear, it was very funny and so human like.

awwwwwww sounds cute
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Oh, these are my favourite animal, I just love Gorillas[msnsmile2] I'll keep a look out next July[clap][msnsmile]
    vicky

Thanks Martin, we went to AK 3 weeks ago, but are now going to go back, will look out for him
    Dawn Murray

Florida Expert
    I have a favour to ask Dawn[msnembarrased] If you see him, could you take a picci and post it[msnsmile] pretty Pleaseeeeee[msnsmile2][msnwink]
    vicky

Yes of course, no problem, we won't be back until early September though.[msnsmile2]
    Dawn Murray

Florida Expert
    Thanks, look forward to seeing it, we don't go until next July so it will not be a baby anymore[msnsad] I have a pic of a large silverback gorilla as my desktop background, so look forward to one of a baby gorilla.
    Thanks again.[msnsmile2]
    vicky

Sorry to dissapoint Vicky, went to Animal Kingdom today, no baby gorrilla I'm afraid. I asked about it, and was told the last one was born 8 years ago, and they have no plans to breed any more - sorry[msnsad]I did take some pics of the ones there though, hopefully I can post those when I get back
    Dawn Murray

Really, it was reported on the news here. How odd.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by dawn
    Sorry to dissapoint Vicky, went to Animal Kingdom today, no baby gorrilla I'm afraid. I asked about it, and was told the last one was born 8 years ago, and they have no plans to breed any more - sorry[msnsad]I did take some pics of the ones there though, hopefully I can post those when I get back
    [/quote]

There was a gorgeous baby elephant to make up for it - so wasn't too dissapointed[msnsmile]
    Dawn Murray