Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Business as usual here in Florida

Florida Expert

Business as usual here in Florida

I just thought I would post this for any one who is travelling in the next few days and is worried about delays etc.

We arrived at Orlando International airport yesterday on time with BA. The security at Gatwick was very thorough and organised.

On arrival at MCO we expected more delays but were very pleasently suprised when we were in our hire car and leaving the airport in less than an hour.

The immigration officer was very friendly and polite and processed our documents quickly.

We thought this was maybe just luck but my mum and dad arrived at Sanford on Mytravel from Manachester and although sitting at the very back of the aircraft were also in their hire car 55 minutes after landing.

I'm glad we were not put off travelling because of the security alert, we felt safer and it's buisness as usual here in Florida!

Florida Expert
    Nice to know Linda have great time
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1497.aspx
    sharon

nice to hear Linda, hope you have a great time!
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    Thanks Sharon and Liesa. Just wish I could sleep longer I have been up since 4am here.

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by linda allen
    Thanks Sharon and Liesa. Just wish I could sleep longer I have been up since 4am here.
    [/quote]
    Linda you had two hours longer than me on our first day, both our girls were up at 2am[msneek]

Have a wonderful time.
    Paula

Florida Chatterbox
    Thats great news Linda we fly on the 2nd September and i keep checking to see if the flights are going on time.Have a great holiday.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We alway fly in direct so we dont usally get to the villa until around 10pm local time and our kids are still awake. They normally go straight to bed and awake around 6-7am local time. Im the one that cannot adjust as i am in bed around midnight and back up at 4am.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by linda allen
    [/quote]
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    I only travel down from MA but I'm always up early in FL...[msnsmile2]

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Thats good news Linda, thanks for posting it. Were you allowed any hand luggage from Gatwick? We fly next Saturday and I am not sure what we can take on board. I know there have been lots of postings about this, but it seems to be changing every day.

Good news that flights seem to be getting a little better.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham