Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VS075 late or what

Florida Newbie

VS075 late or what

VS075 today is showing over 7 & a half hours late leaving!

What is going on today? It was only 4 hours late the day it all kicked off last week..

Super Moderator
    Yesterday both Virgin flights were also severely delayed with the later flight posted to land at Orlando earlier than the early flight - sounded just like London buses.

Nearly all the Virgin flights to Orlando have mega delays at present. Hopefully it will get better in the next few days once things get back to normal.
    Dominic & Melanie Graham

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Lets hope it soon sorts itself out. Long delays like this are not good news.

Florida Expert
    the Virgin staff turn around schedules are very tight. This means when things are knocked out of sequence it can take some time for crew hours to fit in again. BA have more days between long haul crew schedules so it may not affect them quite so much. Having said that they are worse on other things!
    Joyce
    www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1917.aspx

Florida Newbie
    I fly VS075 a week tomorrow so have been keeping an eye on the leaving times, they have been delayed between 2 and 4 hours most the week so not bad at all to say, I have a 4 hour drive with I get there so 2-4 hours is fine but 7-8 hour and I think I will be finding a motel for the night. start planing now just in case, thanks all

The VS 076 is not due back into Manchester untill 1135 tomorrow morning so that's an hour later than its due out[msnsad]

It has just landed at 1342 some 6 hours late[msnsad] So the outbound VS075 will be mega delayed unless they have brought another aircraft up from Gatwick[?]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Seems odd that last week in the middle of the chaos the flights seemed to be only 3 hours behind and getting worse as time goes on [?]
    Is this because things have toughened up in the US [?]
    Julie

Florida Newbie
    When they do a aircraft change from Orlando (which I think is about once a week) would that put them back on time a little? oh well as long as I get away