Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hiring Multiple Cars - (2 seperate meanings!!)

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by andrewmckay5
    About 3 1/2 hours from us in Rotonda and we are approx half way down the coast between Tampa in the North and Naples to the South. How about a day trip or overnight stay to Key West via the Key West Ferry?
    andrew[/quote]

That certainly is a long way! Time for a rethink then!

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum
    Depending on where you are staying as well there is a Dollar depot on the 192 so you dont need to go back to the airport to swap the cars over. You could just book it as 3 separate 1 week rentals and arrange drop/off/pick up to suit your plans.

Depending on which coast you plan to visit Miami may not be viable in one day if you only have one driver. From the Central Orlando area it's around 300 miles or so, so if you go further west before you start it will add even more on. If you're looking ar Ft. Lauderdale area then the drive will be much shorter.
    [/quote]

That's an excellent point - never thought of that. Is there an Alamo locally as well (in case their offer on the site is better?)

Florida Newbie
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
    Did you spot the link for Prestige Cars, Hummers, Jags etc http://www.uscarhire.co.uk/prestige-...e-florida.aspx that could be fun for a special occasion.

I have done the Tampa to Miami route down the west coast and across aligator ally, it was a long way!! I would think about the Miami trip from Orlando, either a day trip as mentioned above, or book a night in a hotel in Miami, leaving the family in Orlando to get some time on your own [msnwink]
    [/quote]

I absolutely did - and thought the same as you! However the prices are much higher so I think I'll have run that one past the boss for now [8)]

Administrator
    In Florida, Dollar are cheaper than Alamo.

No problem booking multiple cars as per your scenario, but its simply a case of 1 booking for each segment of your rental. So if you change car, you make a new booking. Just make sure your collection / drop off times and locations are entered as accurately as possible.

I'm afraid there are no special offers at present for beyond October 31st this year, but the free upgrades may be extended.