Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Wanted - Villa in Davenport

Florida Newbie

Wanted - Villa in Davenport

Still just browsing at the moment and keeping my options open. If anyone currently has a 3, pref 4 bed villa (not overlooked at rear) for sale in Davenport, can you please give me details or a link? I have a maximum budget of $250,000.

I have had a look at the 'Villas for Sale' section but it's hard to know what's still available.

Thanks,

Karen

Karen,

Are you still looking for a villa in Davenport?

We are selling our 3 bed home located in Westridge. It has no rear neighbours and views over open countryside. The pool is south facing.
    Originally priced at $280,000 we have recently reduced it to $265,000 for a quick sale but would be open to offers.
    The home sleeps 8 comfortably, is being sold fully furnished and we have just installed a new pool heater.

For more info and pictures see villa ref 2139 on www.onlinefloridavillas.com

Gail Welsh

Florida Expert
    We are selling our villa ref 1607, but unfortunately it is priced higher than your budget.
    Good luck with your search, I'm sure you will find all the answers to any questions here on the forum.[msnsmile]