Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Car Hire Deposit

Florida Newbie

Car Hire Deposit

Hi All,

We have booked our hire car through Alomo / National and have fully paid for it in advance as part of our package.

I assume that once we collect the car they will want Credit Card details in the name of the driver, my question is do they take any money off it as a deposit, or only if you have an accident / cause damage to the car?

Cheers

Craig

Hi Craig,

I think your best bet is to ask the people you bought the package from. I'm sure they can give you the precise answer.

Administrator
    This can depend on the booking conditions of the agency you booked through, but in general, assuming the same as our conditions, then they 'swipe' your card when you collect, and will then only charge it upon your return for any additional fees such as fuel, parking / speeding fines, late fees etc.

Depending on the deal they may or may not charge you insurances, taxes and various other charges. Again, check with the agent for this.