Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: garden grill

Gold 5 Star Member

garden grill

can anyone recommend this restaurant?

i need a restaurant that is generally suitable for the children with the type of food kids will eat[msneek] does this fit the bill?
    and can anyone tell me is it a buffet style restaurant or servers bringing it to the table

i would also be interested in hearing alternative restaurant suggestions for lunch/early tea in epcot that will appeal to the kids

my youngest in particular is an incredibly fusser eater so buffets usually work best for us

thanks in advance

Mizzy

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi Mizzy

we went to the Garden Grill a couple of years ago. It was an all you could eat (not a buffet) with characters. Servers brought the food to the table.

My children who were 4 and 8 at the time loved it. There was plenty that they could eat...can't remember off hand what was there exactly but they enjoyed it[msnsmile2]

The restaurant revolves as you eat which my children found fascinating with the added bonus of visits by Mickey, Minnie and Chip 'n' Dale.

Hope this helps.

Julie

Florida Expert
    We went here two or three years ago.

The food was really nice - even our son who is also an incredibly fussy eater ate well and enjoyed the food.

The character interaction was the best we have ever experienced. We had Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Chip 'n' Dale and they played for ages with all the children. (Not just an autograph and photo that you seem to get at other Character dining experiences.)

We enjoyed it so much we even wrote an article for the Florida guide

http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/o...den-grill.aspx

I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

Hope this helps,

Gill [msnsmile]