Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: returning the sat nav

Gold 5 Star Member
    thanks for that Tony

but how do i find address's or street names for places like WDW, Seaworld, cyprus gardens etc

and i thought a zip code started with letters, the one i have for the villa is FL 34714?

Mizzy

Gold 5 Star Member
    US zip codes are 5 numbers only, no letters as in the UK.

If you Google the name of the place, ie Universal Studios followed by address, you should be able to find them.

But I think you'll find that your rental sat nav from this site will already have the most popular of those put in for you.

Sat Nav really is the easiest thing in the world to use and is invaluable not only for finding places but if you get lost as you just select 'home' and it knows where you are exactly and guides you straight there!
    blott

Administrator
    If you let us (Martin) know your villa address he will pre-program this in to the unit as a 'favourite' location for you. All the main attractions, restaurants and other points of interest are programmed in, including petrol stations, cash point machines, airports etc.

All address in the USA are held in the unit anyhow, so as said above, if you know the address you need to find then it will navigate you there.

Florida Chatterbox
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
    thanks for that Tony

but how do i find address's or street names for places like WDW, Seaworld, cyprus gardens etc

and i thought a zip code started with letters, the one i have for the villa is FL 34714?

Mizzy
    [/quote]FL is the state code for Florida.
    Tony
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1379.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger
    If you let us (Martin) know your villa address he will pre-program this in to the unit as a 'favourite' location for you. All the main attractions, restaurants and other points of interest are programmed in, including petrol stations, cash point machines, airports etc.

All address in the USA are held in the unit anyhow, so as said above, if you know the address you need to find then it will navigate you there.
    [/quote]

thanks Roger

when should i let Martin know? i thought perhaps once the balance is paid?

and which e.mail address should i be sending Martin this info too?

Mizzy

Administrator
    You can let Martin know anytime you like, as soon as you know the full address. The best thing to do is simply reply to the order confirmation email, or email him on satnav@uscarhire.co.uk

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by roger

[/quote]

thanks Roger

when should i let Martin know? i thought perhaps once the balance is paid?

and which e.mail address should i be sending Martin this info too?

Mizzy
    [/quote]