Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: E2 renewal

If your in the country with an expired visa, you need more help than this forum can give you sorry.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rohan
    It's hard to find good legal advice over here, this new lawyer I'm speaking to in NY told me it's a 4 week wait, I looked on the Embassy's website in London, it's say's 16 weeks. I emailed them, they told me 24 weeks. My wife want's to go back to England, Our Visa has expired, but white I94 card is good till Oct. Is there anyway she can go in & out of the country with our son who's a citizen here?

thanks
    [/quote]

Florida Newbie
    thanks for the passport link.
    rohan

Florida Expert
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by florida4sun
    If your in the country with an expired visa, you need more help than this forum can give you sorry.

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by rohan
    It's hard to find good legal advice over here, this new lawyer I'm speaking to in NY told me it's a 4 week wait, I looked on the Embassy's website in London, it's say's 16 weeks. I emailed them, they told me 24 weeks. My wife want's to go back to England, Our Visa has expired, but white I94 card is good till Oct. Is there anyway she can go in & out of the country with our son who's a citizen here?

thanks
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    He is still legal, its the I94 thats the important part that gives you the right to stay.
    Neil & Kay

Florida Newbie
    yeah still here legally, will have renew my passport in Washington and renew my white I 94, Last time I entered into the Country, they could only give me untill the date my passport expires, which is sometime sometime in Oct. I think it should be easy to renew the I94 ? I could probably do this myslef without a lawyer, anyone know for sure??

thanks!
    rohan

Florida Newbie
    anyone have a contact for a good Lawyer in the U.S.
    thanks
    rohan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Friends pending E2 renewal just managed to renew their 1-94s in Texas. You cant go home though, whatever happens, I know two people who have lost parents in this situation and not been able to go home to the funerals. Its really horrible. The next time you go home, you need to go to the embassy and re-enter with a new visa.
    Julie

Florida Newbie
    do they give you 2 years after your visa expires on an I 94 card, my passport expires in Oct, so they only stamped me till then, can I extend it?
    Thanks
    rohan

Gold 5 Star Member
    Yes you should get two years. Some immigration officer in Orlando has been stamping people on reentry and only stamping to the end of the visa. That is wrong and a supervisor has overruled him and those affected have been able to go to the local immigration dept here and get theirs amended.
    Julie