Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panasonic DECT Handset

Gold 5 Star Member

Panasonic DECT Handset

I'm looking for an additional handset for my home DECT cordless phone.
    Tried everywhere but been told by Panasonic that both the main set and additional sets are now discontinued. They're only 3 years old [msncry]

Model I&#39;m looking for is <span style=&#39;color:red&#39;>KX A126 ES </span id=&#39;red&#39;> which is the additional handset to model KX775ES

Any help/ideas much appreciated - thanks [msnsmile2]
    Julie

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I've just had a look on e bay but the model number isn't listed. they've got dozens of others,just not that one [msnscared]

Gold 5 Star Member
    Have you thought about buying a new system and selling the old one. We bought a cordless phone for less than $30 3 months back from Walmart and they had systems with additional handsets for less than $50.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by pieman790
    Have you thought about buying a new system and selling the old one. We bought a cordless phone for less than $30 3 months back from Walmart and they had systems with additional handsets for less than $50.
    [/quote]

Might have to do that if I don't have any joy - but just having moved could do without that expense [msneek], probably won't get much for mine as it's obviously considered as old [msnsad]
    Julie

Good News and Bad News

Looks like you can get one here if you believe there online order system, bad news is that it is £75

Dave

================================================== ===========

Freedom Mobiles. Tel: 0845 330 8280 (standard national rate)
    http://www.freedom-mobiles.co.uk/dec...sonic-715.html

Item Name Unit Price Quantity Total Price
    Panasonic KX-A126 additional handset & charger £ 74.99 £ 74.99
    Delivery Charge £ 0.00 £ 0.00
    Dave Lewis

Gold 5 Star Member
    Just looked at the Walmart web site and they do a triple Panasonic cordless pack with answer machine for $112 or about £60
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks for that link Dave - bit pricey [msnoo], would be as well treating myself to a new set [msnwink]

Walmart sounds good - all I need now is a trip over there [msnwink] - oooohhh sounds even better [msnwink] [msnwink]
    Julie

Florida Chatterbox
    I didn't realise that the phones would also work over here I thought they worked on a different system. Have you bought them specifically for UK?

Another reason to go shopping in Walmart But then again Himself has always wanted a Disney telephone and once he finds out we could be coming back with one so maybe I'll keep this to myself[msnwink]

You can probably get a US telephone to connect to the UK telephone system using an RJ45 plug (most of them use this) but I'm not sure it will adhere to the REN system in use in the UK. Also if it requires a charger this is likely to be 110v and with a US plug. Then you have to consider guarantees. I'd just save all the hassle and buy a phone in the country it is going to be used in.
    Keith

Julie, if you're after an English supplier, I found an advert for this company in a magazine over the weekend - maybe they can help you?

www.panasonicphones.co.uk
    Keith