Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gaylord palms

Florida Savvy
    Hi, I just phoned the Gaylord Palms and booked Villa de Flora for our Christmas meal after reccomendation from here. The earliest seating time I could get however was 5.15pm so it would seem to be booking up fast. So it's Chrismas tea for us this year instead of the traditional 1pm lunch. I think it will work quite well though as we won't have to rush so much and can visit MK in the morning and fit it ICE! and skating. Roll on Christmas!
    Heidi

Florida Newbie
    They are booking up fast managed to get in 17:30 on Christmas Day, looking forward to nice food Countdown to christmas has begun

Florida Newbie
    I rang yesterday to book for the New Years Day brunch and was told they are not taking reservations for that yet, and to ring back in a few weeks, which I found quite surprising. Has anyone else booked for new year?
    Jill

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1688.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    We were told you could book from 5.00 onwards but not for Christmas Lunch yet, mind you we know that some people have booked for then too.[msnsmile2]
    Sarah

Florida Newbie
    Hi,

I got sent the following before I booked up with them:-

Good day -

We are now accepting reservations for Christmas Brunch. Parties of 19
    people or less can be booked through Villa de Flora directly at 407/
    586-1114, and parties of 20 or more can be booked through Melissa Gioia
    at 407/ 586-1604. Currently the menu is not finalized at the time. The
    cost of the buffet will be $38 for adults, $19 for children 12 and under
    and free for children under 3.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We had a meal at the Villa-de-Flora in September, it was wonderful. I'm sure all those who are going at Christmas will really enjoy it.

Visited ICE last Thanksgiving, a great display and the best fun we had in ages was laughing at each other in the wonderful electric blue parkers they give you to wear...Not very flattering[msnwink]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

We also booked for Christmas brunch last weekend. The earliest time slot was 5.15 which suits us - late brekkie by the pool and a nice lazy day but with a good evening out with friends and family to look forward to as well.

Florida Newbie
    Just booked in for Christmas Day as well. 6.00pm sitting for us [msnsmile]

Florida Newbie
    I have now managed to book our family for the New Years Day brunch, at the Villa de Flora, which is being served from 12 - 3pm.
    We then have tickets for the Ice show, and will be burning the calories off by ice skating as well!
    Jill

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1688.aspx