Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Princess Breakfast at Epcot

Florida Expert

Princess Breakfast at Epcot

Has anyone done the Princess Breakfast at Epcot? My niece likes all the princesses but is particularly fond of Snow White. I had heard that there are more princesses present at this one.

ALR

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have done both the princess breakfasts (one at the Magic Kingdom and one at Epcot). I don't think there was much to choose between them, there were plenty of princesses at both. If you want to see a particular princess then check when booking. Snow White often used to be at the meals at the Grand Floridian but I am not sure if this is still the case.
    Ruth

Florida Expert
    We did this one last November. I'd say there are the same amount of princesses as the Castle but you will not get Cinderella in EPCOT.
    Easier to book than CRT which is a plus.

When we entered Sleeping Beauty was available in a little area for photos which were then brought to the table to buy in various packages if you so wanted.
    Food was pretty good and was a plated all you can eat brought to your table.
    The princesses, according to my photos, that visited the table were Belle, Mulan, Jasmine and Snow White.

Maybe Sleeping Beauty visits when she is not on photo duty but we didn't get her and I can imagine that she doesn't so they can sell the photo packages.

Florida Expert
    Lovely photo. Bet the girls loved it.

ALR

Florida Junior
    We did the breakfast last June 05. My daughters loved every minute of it as they were in awe whenever a princess came to the table and started talking with them. It was great to see their faces light up with big beaming smiles on them well worth it.
    This picture of my eldest daughter (five) with Aurora just sums it up. Have a great time. I am jealous[msnsmile]

Andy

Florida Expert
    What a lovely pic[msnsmile2]

ALR

Gold 5 Star Member
    i think if you go to city hall in the mk or guest services in the other parks and ask they will be able to tell you when and where you can find a particular character, we did this to find pocohontis

it's not just little girl who like the princesses, my little boy was bowled over by snow white, she is very pretty he said and we bumped into her in Epcot

Mizzy

Florida Expert
    Another lovely photo! I wish I knew how to put our pics on here but we don't have the right cable at the moment.

Snow White was very taken with my nieces glittery pumps last year and asked her if she would like to swap shoes.

ALR[msnsmile]