Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A more relaxed park

Florida Newbie

A more relaxed park

Just a note, went to Cypress Gardens,what a great place, about 40 rides, including a wooden roller coaster, and a great water park, with about 6 water slides, a wave pool and a large water play ground for younger kids. They also have one of those lazy rivers where you can rent a large tube for $4 and float around the park. The water park admission is free with regular admission. Best is NO LINES!! rode most rides 2X with no wait! If your looking for a relaxing day and all with a small time atmosphere this place was fantastic.[clap] PS The gardens were beautiful also a water ski show and fireworks at night.
    John & Bailey

Sounds great, we've not been there, but my parents loved it when they went.
    Shirley

has anyone got any photos of this place? would love to see it in pictures, think its a definate must for next years trip!
    Liesa

Gold 5 Star Member
    Try www.cypressgardens.com Liesa
    We used to go every year before it was closed and as Shirley says a much more relaxing day, the Banyan tree is over 70 years old and the place was created from swamp land. The cruise boat that goes round lake Eloise is lovely too. we have been back when it re-opened but the water park was not oped then so will be going back in September. This used to be one of my favourite places.
    Jean

Thanks Jean, still would like to see pics tho,
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    You also get a free re=admission ticket which makes 2 very reasonable days out

I would advise you to get your hand stamped and eat over the road.The meal we had was not that great

Gold 5 Star Member
    You're wish is my command Liesa!

The gardens

They also have a butterfly house

And birds

The ski show

A show called The Living Garden (sort of moving statues!!)

The Thunderbolt (didn't try this one!)

Okeechobee Rampage (the wooden rollercoaster)

Got lots more!!
    Christine

BRINGS BACK LOVELY MEMORIES ,Thankyou for the lovely pictures will bee going again next visit
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Great photos Chris, we have been twice during our stay this time. When you pay for the first day you then go to customer relations and they give you another free day to be used within 7 days.

It is a very relaxed park with no queues even at this time of year. My daughters loved it.

Paula

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    We went in February, my 8 year old son, myself and my Mum and Dad. Sam and I had a great time on the rides and Mum and Dad enjoyed the gardens. We were able to stay on the rides as many times as we wished. We did go on the thinderbolt pictured above, I was expecting to be shot into the air but it takes you up really slowly then drops you very quickly.
    Will be going back next Feb.
    Christine