Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A more relaxed park

Thanks Christine
    theyre lovely pictures!!
    we really must go there next time! it looks lovely, especially the butterflies i love them thsyre so pretty
    Liesa

Florida Expert
    We are planning to go there in October.

How far is it[?]

Heather, when you say 'eat over the road', what places are there to eat[?]

Gold 5 Star Member
    It's off Highway 27 south of I4.

From Orlando: Take I4 WEST to exit 55 (Hwy 27 SOUTH). Continue South on Hwy. 27.
    Turn right off Hwy 27 at State Road 540(Cypress Gardens Boulevard). Park is 4 miles on the left.
    Christine

Can we buy tickets for Cypress Gardens via this site? - it looks a really nice place to visit
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    I don't think you can as I wanted them too.
    I had a look yesterday, but couldn't find them.
    Christine

Florida Expert
    We actually purchased annual passes when we were there in June - cost around $89 each... Great value for money - you get free parking and 10% discount off food, drinks and gifts...

Florida Savvy
    I'm sure I read somewhere that it was not a very wheelchair friendly place to visit, with no reduction on admission even though a number of rides are not accessible for wheelchair users. Anyone know if this is still the case ?

Gold 5 Star Member
    I do know that a few of the roller coasters are only accessible by steps which isn't very wheelchair friendly, however this is only a few of the rides. I can't say I noticed any discounts for disabled but seniors (55 and over) do get discounts.
    Paula

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by ShirleyD
    Sounds great, we've not been there, but my parents loved it when they went.[/quote] Went there on a Monday in August - 3 generations of us - a bit expensive for what there is, but got a free day if we returned within 7 days. Absolutely no-one there on second visit (American kids had gone back to school)so turned out to be ever so relaxing, except some of the things were not open. Excellent place for OAP's, kids under 12 but don't take teenagers!

Florida Chatterbox
    I have read that if you have an annual ticket for any other park they will allow you free entrance to Cypress Gardens until 24th December 2006 if anyone is out there at the moment and wants to try it out.
    Tracey