Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: No more Back To The Future

Used to love this ride but think it's past it's best now so probably needs replacing. Funnily enough, we were watching the film "Back to the Future" last night on sky. I'm all in favour of a Simpsons ride though, I think it would go down a storm with most young people. [clap]
    Pam

Florida Chatterbox
    always loved this ride but i suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my nephew came with us in jan and is very hi- tec, well he kept pointing out all the dated bits , needless to say he is a huge simpsons fan ! i still love this ride though

Florida Chatterbox
    Hi

We went on this ride Friday 29th September and they shut it that night for retirement and thank god it was a horrible ride we all came of feeling sick, i spoke to a guy who works there and they are having a simpsons ride for next summer, i just wish we had gone to Universal the day after[laugh].
    Ali

Florida Newbie
    I can confirm that it has not "shut for retirement" as of OCT 4th 2006,as i was on the ride.IMO they should shut down the ride for refurb,use all new technology thats available and make another new story for the ride.Keeps all the BTTF fans happy and also gives people a new ride.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went on BTTF a lot of times this week it was not closed on Monday...it only needs updating...the Mummy is a flop...Jaws has more riders..sorry to say but the old rides are still the best...new rides are just about speed and have no thought behind them....

Florida Newbie
    I have to admit though,i cannot stand Earthquake,especially when you see the truck go back up the track when the ride is re-setting.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Just had an E-mail saying the ride will close Friday, March 30, 2007....

Gold 5 Star Member
    Oh No!!!! Taylor will be disappointed now, we go on the 3rd April, it is a ride she was hoping to fit in, we haven't been on that with her, last couple of trips it was busy and we moved on!! Do we know what is replacing it??

Gold 5 Star Member
    We get to FL on the 8th of April...so my daughter will be very unhappy....

Don't know what will replace it...the Simpsons some say...thats a bit old hat for a new ride if you ask me...

There are only two rides I can't do; BTTF and the simulator at Busch Gardens next to Montu [sick][sick][sick][sick]
    Regards, Mark