Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No more Back To The Future

Florida Chatterbox

No more Back To The Future

Just been informed to day that the 'Back to the future' ride will close at the end of this summer and be replaced with a new attraction favorites so far a new 'Transformers' ride or 'The Simpsons'.
    Must admit this ride is well past its sell by date especially with all the new technology, but i'll still miss my ride in that Delorian (sp)
    Tony
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1433.aspx
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-3087.aspx

Florida Expert
    Oh my god - a Simpsons ride. My son would probably wet himself if he knew this was a possibilty.
    I must say that when we went on the BTTF ride it wasn't a patch on some of the newer ones. It seemd very jerky and dated.
    And what with all this extra money they are making on the fast pass system they have plenty to spend on something new.
    Pegasus

Florida Expert
    Back to the future has been there for years so it's good that they are thinking of something newer. Simpsons is popular with all age groups, so I am sure the new ride will be a big hit!!
    Barbara
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/737.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    If its not a Rollercoster I could live with it...I'm fed up of those things popping up all over the parks..I'd go to 6 flags if I wanted the funfair...

Florida Expert
    Here's hoping that if they do a Simpsons ride they have the characters to go with it. A picture with Homer would look good in the album.
    Pegasus

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    This ride is old and its about time it was replaced, although we love it and will miss it. It's good that they keep updating the rides, otherwise guests would not keep going back.

Gold 5 Star Member
    We went on the this ride in May and perhaps they should rename it back to the 80's. The ride has been around for many years now and is very dated. It was a good ride in its time but technology has moved on and perhaps it is about time to say goodbye.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    I'll be honest and say that this ride was the only one we avoided-the movement was jerky and on the occasions we went on it we came of feeling battered-a bit extreme I know -but it's no great loss-will they keep the car on display outside though?

Hampton Lakes/Highlands Reserve, USA.. Cardiff, South Wales, UK.
    I hated this ride as well, very jerky, and my motion sickness left me a bit battered. Glad they will be replacing it, but I do hope they put a totally different ride in now, and not like Disney did with Stich ride and just rename it from Alien Attack to stich and left everything the same[msnmad]
    CERI

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    Have always felt sick after this ride, avoided it last time and let my son go on his own, so a noew ride for me would be good. Its the simulator rides that make me feel sick so I wonder waht it will be?
    Christine