Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shuttle launch Aug 27th - launch tickets available

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Tickets are still available I think I will buy some I have been in Florida for a few launches but not seen one at Kennedy. Managed to see one from Eagle Pointe the other Year, just a vapour stream rising vertically but I bet they are great up closer.
    Graham

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by steph_goodrum[br

You can join me in the fingers crossed it slips by a few days camp For purely selfish reasons, hubby and I will arrive on 25th so we are ok but daughter and her boyfriend won't join us till 31st so we're hoping it will go after 1st as she really wants to see another launch and her boyfriend has never seen one so would like to if poss.
    [/quote]

If it gets delayed beyond 1st September I'll contact you Steph as my tickets would be no good for me.
    Christine

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Thanks Wilf & Sarah, I will wait for my tickets to arrive. We leave on 5th September so if its delayed after that our tickets will be available if anyone is interested.

Eagle Pointe, Florida, & Swanland, East Yorkshire
    Same here if the launch is delayed past Sept 2nd I will offer my tickets. I suppose I could give them to my next guest as a USP[msnwink]
    Graham

All,
    In the FAQ (which is well worth reading) these tickets are only good for the launch day and 1 day either side. If it gets delayed past August 29th, these tickets become invalid.
    Wilf & Sarah

Westbury,Davenport,Florida.& Hemel Hempstead
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by wilfy
    All,
    In the FAQ (which is well worth reading) these tickets are only good for the launch day and 1 day either side. If it gets delayed past August 29th, these tickets become invalid.
    [/quote]

The way i read it in the FAQ's you would need to buy a new entrance ticket but can still go to the launch as its your car pass that gets you into the car park for the launch. It says that the pass is launch specific.
    Christine

Gold 5 Star Member
    Thanks for the offer Christine, that's kind of you.

It's because of the tendency to slip that we haven't bought passes and if it's going will hopefully get to Jetty Park or the Causeway to watch it.
    Babblin Boo

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Leaving them for the next guest is a great idea Graham, provided they are valid. It would be my luck to leave them and the guests would find them invalid and want a refund[msnwink]

Space Shuttle Atlantis launch window has officialy moved up a day and is now targeted for August 27th.

Mission: STS-115 Atlantis
    Launch Date: August 27 (with the window extending through Sept. 12)
    Launch Time: 4:30 PM EST
    Glenda and Geoff

Now i'm hoping it gets delayed a day!. We've also got tickets for a concert on the 27th.
    Wilf & Sarah