Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: September weather

Florida Savvy

September weather

I was just wondering what happend to the topic, WEATHER IN SEPTEMBER.

Florida Expert
    Go to SEARCH at the top of this page and put in Septmber Weather and you will find it.
    Clare R

Florida Savvy
    As far as i am concerned, i gave an honest and unbiased answer to a question,
    i have nothing to gain either financially or otherwise from this forum, and as such in my opinion this forum would only benefit from more unbiased answers,
    and if people do not like a bit of honesty, thats their problem.
    In 2004 if my memory serves me there were four hurricanes in the Florida area, we were staying at Highlands Reserve in October 04 when hurricane Jean struck and there was a lot of structural damage in the area. p.s. dont mention katrina,i wont say which month she struck.[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by blue nose
    As far as i am concerned, i gave an honest answer to a question and if people do not lke a bit of honesty thats there problem.p.s. dont mention katrina,i wont say what month she struck.[msnwink]

[/quote]

"and if you know yer history........."[msnwink][msnwink]

Not sure why you are getting tetchy Blue Nose, the post is still there if you care to look[msnwink]

Karen

As far as i am concerned, i gave an honest answer to a question and if people do not lke a bit of honesty thats there problem.p.s. dont mention katrina,i wont say what month she struck.[msnwink]

[/quote]
    Karen
    http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2185.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    It has only been moved so that it is under the right topic heading. I'm sure this one will also find it's way there[msnwink]
    Lynne

[url]http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1507.aspx[/url]

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    I'm not sure why you feel you have to reply like this - as far as I can see a moderator just moved the thread to the correct area of the forms as part of ongoing forum housekeeping - nothing more, nothing less.

As far as i am concerned, i gave an honest and unbiased answer to a question,
    i have nothing to gain either financially or otherwise from this forum, and as such in my opinion this forum would only benefit from more unbiased answers,
    and if people do not like a bit of honesty, thats their problem.
    In 2004 if my memory serves me there were four hurricanes in the Florida area, we were staying at Highlands Reserve in October 04 when hurricane Jean struck and there was a lot of structural damage in the area. p.s. dont mention katrina,i wont say which month she struck.[msnwink]

[/quote]