Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can it be done

Florida Expert

Can it be done

We are going in October and have decided not to buy any Disney tickets this time but get the 5 park flex.

We have one day left on our Disney tickets from last year and the plan was to go to Epcot but leave around 4pm to go and get something to eat then go to MK just for wishes, still haven't seen it[msncry]

We would all love to go on Everest so is it possible to do this -

Arrive at AK for opening, straight to Everest and either get straight in line or a fast past.

Leave as soon as we get off and head for Epcot, spend the rest of the time there until 4pm, leave and get something to eat and then to MK just for wishes.

Are me mad or can it be done.

Florida Expert
    I can't see any reason why it can't be done. It depends on how much you want to do in Epcot as it can take a while to do all the rides and then walk around the countries. Go for it, have a great time.
    Sue

Florida Chatterbox
    They usually have Mickey's Halloween party in October so Magic Kingdom is not open as late as usual unless you have separate tickets for the party. You may need to check on the opening times to see if there are any days where there is not a party and plan your hectic day around that.

Tracey

Gold 5 Star Member
    If you check the park opening times (Im not sure if October is on there yet) I think in October MK closes around 9-10 pm, so as long as you've all got the stamina, there's no reason why it shouldnt work.

As you say if you get to AK early then you should be able to get on Everest fairly quickly, if you check out the park map you can orientate yourself before you go and get to it in the shortest possible route.
    Babblin Boo

Florida Expert
    I have checked the park opening times and made sure that it is not an evening when MNSSHP is on.

When we went to Epcot last year we managed to go on Mission Space twice, Soarin, Test Track and Honey I Shrunk the Audience but when we got to the countrys the heavens opened and we got soaked. Called it a day so we will probably just spend our time in the countrys.

Am I right in thinking that you only pay one lot of parking.

Dh thinks it will be no problem, I wondered about it. Girls will be 17, 14 and 11 so no problems there. We will just plan a relaxing day the next day to recover.

Florida Chatterbox
    when me and ali went in may we did animal kingdon for everest then went to mgm and finished off at epcot for reflections it was a busy day but what a fantastic day, have fun

Just been on the disney web-site and new firworks from october called dreams to go with the year of a million dreams, couldn't find a start date.
    Jen & Amy

www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1481.aspx

Sally if you only want to do the countries at Epcot then going to AK first is a great idea - the countries don't open until 11am (from memory!!) so you should be there in great time.
    Caroline & Dave

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sally, yes you only pay parking once at the Disney parks. Pay at AK and it is valid at the other parks all day [msnsmile]
    Rosie

Gold 5 Star Member
    Sally

i have dm'd you where to find the park calender with opening times

but it pretty much looks like wed/sat in the MK seems to be the days with late opening throughout oct the park closes 9pm on an wed and 10pm on a sat

AK 9am-5pm throughout october

Epcot 9am-7pm future world and 11am-9pm world showcase throughout october

Mizzy