Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mickeys Halloween party

Florida Savvy

Mickeys Halloween party

Hi Guys

I have just noticed that Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween party is on when we go to Florida this September. This will be our third trip and it might be our last for a few years so i am on the lookout for extra special things to do.

Have any of you done the halloween party before and if so do you recommend it?

Also i see that you have to buy additional tickets to get in, does anyone know if these are available through this site or do i have to go direct to Disney?

Many thanks

Mack

Hello
    I don't know about this one but my birthday is Halloween 31st October and we always have to pay extra at Universal another way for them to get extra revenue but will be looking at your replies to see what Disney do.

Regards

Sandra

Gold 5 Star Member
    We did the Not so scary party nearly 2 years ago. We didnt go in fancy dress and have to say were the odd ones out. Some people had really taken the effort to dress up.
    We went a few day before Halloween and walked onto most of the big rides. Saw the parade which is something different and speacial.
    Well worth the money.
    The party operates from 7pm until midnight.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    You have to purchase the tickets directly from the Disney site as they only allow entry to a specific number ( got mine for September 22nd!! )
    Jean

Florida Expert
    Hi Mack, take a look at this thread as it has details of buying the tickets plus peoples opinions who have already been

http://www.orlando-guide.info/forums/topic_30344.asp

It's a fantastic night and we are going again this year as we enjoyed it so much last year!

Florida Expert
    You lucky thing Genie, perhaps I will get to go one day, I hear it's brilliant !
    Rose

http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-2098.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Thanks very much guys,

you have helped make up my mind. I just got off the phone to Disney reservations, got my tickets booked for September 22nd (see you there Genie!!) and lady says they should be with me in 2-3 weeks time.

Roll on September [msnsmile2]

Ta

Mack

Florida Savvy
    we went last october,a great night was had by all,even my teenagers loved it and queued at the trick or treat stands for free sweets.Most people do dress up,we took our halloween clothes with us but Walmart had a huge range of gear in all sizes, very reasonably priced.As for the tickets I booked direct with Disney and they arrived within 10 days.The halloween parade started with the headless horseman riding down mainstreet , it is well worth the extra ticket cost . We could get on the rides without much of a queue too.

Florida Newbie
    were going on the 15th sept

Florida Newbie
    We have booked for Monday 30th October.