Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: soarin

Florida Expert
    This is one of my favourite rides. My niece who was 6 years old when she went on it loved it too and she's normally scared of rides that go high in the air. I remember queueing in Paris for Dumbo only for her to back out at the last minute when she realised it went up in the air[msnscared]

ALR

Jane has a problem with heights but she went on Soarin twice last year and loved it. I suppose the comforting thing for Jane was that she new we were on a disney ride.

Florida Newbie
    Soarin' seems like a great experience. Will definatly give it a go..[msnsmile]

Gold 5 Star Member
    I know this is one of the newer attractions at WDW, but have to say, we loved it!! I do not go on most of the thrill rides, so this is nice and tame with a real sense of "WOW!!". My husband hasn't been on it yet, but wish he would go, it is truely a wonderfully clever attraction, one for ALL the family (that meet the height restriction!)[msnwink]

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    We went on it again the day before yesterday and it's now a firm favourite with us. The whole idea and the experience is stunning. If there is one thing you go on on a trip to Epcot, this has got to be it [msnsmile].

Gold 5 Star Member
    We were lucky enough to "walk on" this ride, when we last went on Soarin as it was a Special Previews only, but I assume it is a little busier now? Much waiting time John?

Site Owner and Admin floridadreamvilla.co.uk's Avatar
    Bolas Heath, Shropshire, UK and Crescent Lakes, Kissimmee, USA.
    None at all - it was Isaac's birthday and we arrived at Epcot about 4pm (after being in Animal Kingdom) so we went to guest services to get his birthday badge. After a bit of blagging on my part we managed to get Fastpasses for Soarin' and Test Track off the Cast Member, even though all Fastpasses had run out for the day long ago.

Really made Isaac's day [msnsmile2].

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CarolAnn
    Much waiting time John?
    [/quote]

Florida Chatterbox
    I liked the ride - but the feet dangling down in the rows in front of me really distracted me - I guess I have a small attention span[msnembarrased]
    Caz

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by CCollins
    I liked the ride - but the feet dangling down in the rows in front of me really distracted me - I guess I have a small attention span[msnembarrased]
    [/quote]Try and get on the front row next time, that way there will be no legs to distract you!!

For those who have not been on Soarin' and would like to know a bit more about it click on this link to be taken to the Florida Guide http://www.orlandovillas.com/florida...alifornia.aspx
    Glenda and Geoff

Trust me, I do not 'do' many rides [screamed all the way down on Splash Mountain and thought I would die] but I adore soarin - it is made for 'wusses' and you can definitely ride it. I love the smells and feeling of wind through your hair -there are no drops or scary bits, apart from when the film takes you over a hill, and it looks a long way down -I shut my eyes for that, as I would on TV also!