Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

View Poll Results: Best Value for Money Theme Park / Attractions

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magic Kingdom

12 11.43%
  • Animal Kingdom

1 0.95%
  • Epcot

12 11.43%
  • MGM Studios

4 3.81%
  • Islands of Adventure

9 8.57%
  • Universal Studios

9 8.57%
  • Sea World

28 26.67%
  • Busch Gardens

26 24.76%
  • Dolphin Cove

1 0.95%
  • Gatorland

3 2.86%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Best Value for Money Theme Park / Attractions

We love EPCOT and seen it change over the years and still go back time after time .
    MAUREEN
    www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1683.aspx

WE love Epcot, but voted for Sea World as it is excellent value for money.

Andrena

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by feathersonline
    What about Cypress Gardens, with their buy a one day ticket for around $40 and get a second day free? The annual pass is also great value at around $90...
    [/quote]

It's incredibly bad value to buy a ticket for at the moment because it's closed down

It is going to be openend in the next couple of years as one of (if not) the largest Legolands in the World.

The poll as said could be a bit skewed if we are looking at it from our point of view because it is a bit subjective depending on the ages of the party.
    Personally I think I would say Epcot as there is so much going on in the different lands, which don't depend on the rides. As hubby doesnt ride on many of the rides for health reasons, we find he spends less time in Epcot sitting around waiting than in the other parks, but someone who wants all the rides would probably say that was a waste of money.
    Babblin Boo

Chatham Park, Kissimmee & Glenfield, Leicester
    I voted Sea World as we buy a yearly ticket and visit again and again, cannot visit Florida without going to Sea World and think it is very good value for money. I also think Epcot is excellant value for money as it has so many facets to it there is something for everyone.
    Lyn

Gold 5 Star Member
    We love Universal..having passes we have saved $7k over the last few years in entry fee's..