Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A good business wanted in Orlando Florida

Thanks for your views gang,we are taking it all on board.We have been in business a long time here with transport,and believe me,its getting worse by the month.Our fuel bills have gone up by 24% in the 12 months,insurance up by 28%.For the transport industry,it has been a terrible 18 months.The trouble is that if the transport costs more,then everyone pays more.We tell our American friends what we pay on fuel,and they cannot believe it.Nine dollars a gallon,its a joke.Last time we were out in Florida,we saw an advert for Jaguar S types.The cost was two thirds of ours in the UK and they are built 18 miles from our house in the UK?What the hell is going on.As Brits,we are sick of getting ripped off in the UK,and to be honest,i think its sinking fast!
    Thats why we have been looking so seriously at relocation to a place we love,and have a lot of friends there.

Keep it coming,and we will keep you posted.
    See ya
    Daz n Kaz

Gold 5 Star Member
    I got my house in FL because my best friend lives there..friends are everything..and make it easier to fit in..

Hi everyone,just to let you know we are still on the trail of relocating to the States.We have been busy searching the forum and the internet.We went out on holiday to our villa and also met up with a few people there.
    We have spoke to our families and some are not to happy about our thoughts on moving over the waters.Very awkward situation.
    We are thinking of the L1 visa and perhaps of starting our own business there.Not that we dont want to spend money, but there seems to be a lot of rubbish for sale in the Orlando area and we would rather put money to good use with building our own.
    Well, keep it coming.Its nice to know that me and Kaz are not alone in here.
    Take care
    Daz n Kaz

Gold 5 Star Member
    L1 is a good way to go and can eventually lead to green card. The situation with E2 has been dire over the last 12 months with one year visas and renewals being granted in some cases, if at all, and huge processing delays. A visa leading to permanent residence is definitely the way to go but if you are starting rather than buying a business however you need to hit the ground running if you are to get through your first renewal which is somewhat harder than the initial approval.
    Julie

Thanks for your help Esprit, we really appreciate it.

Darren & Karen