Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PT CRUISER

Florida Savvy

PT CRUISER

I have to tell someone as I just can,t believe it but we have just bought a PT Cruiser (second hand but still great looking!!)[clap] and I am so excited that I cant wait til Friday evening to pick it up from the garage!! My husband has always fancied one and we were out yesterday and there it was just shouting to us to buy it! [msnsmile]
    Does anyone have one to say what they think about them?

Gold 5 Star Member
    My sister is on her second now, she bought one new about 5 years ago and bought another new one last year (opted for the diesel version this time) she said the fuel economy isn't as great as she thought.
    When we've had them in FLorida my husband found a couple of nasty blind spots but put it down to being longer in teh body than my sister and therefore looking from a different angle but my nieces husband bought one at the weekend and said he's noticed a couple of blind spots where the seat belt goes as the chassis is quite thick there (he said it does force you to look properly over your shoulder rather than just a quick glance as most do so maybe thats not such a bad thing. They have found it quite heavy on petrol, though.
    Babblin Boo

This is our PT Cruiser - see the "Stars & Stripes" flames on the side, they are magnetic and can be removed.
    Welcome to the club, you will always get a wave from another owner when passing on the road.

Lesley

Well you learn something every day - I always wondered what they looked like, smart[msnsmile2]
    Dawn Murray

A couple of friends have them and one has the newer "custom" one with all the crome. It looks good in some ways [msnwink]
    Regards, Mark

Gold 5 Star Member
    We have just returned from Florida and have to say there are loads of these cars around especially the convertable ones.
    Some one told me that alot of the car hire companies are now offering these as the convertable option.
    Neil & Cathy

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/1401.aspx

Florida Savvy
    Your car looks great DisneyDiva - ours is a silver one. I love the stars and stripes on the side - where do you buy these sort of things? [msnsmile]

Gold 5 Star Member
    We always hire a PT Cruiser if possible when we go to Florida[8D]I LOVE EM!!! Enjoy your new ride[msnwink]

Gold 5 Star Member Cruella DeVilla's Avatar
    I sometimes take a convertible or Touring Edition PT Cruiser when we go to Florida as I do like them but as Neil and Cathy says the tourists all drive them. I was going to buy one but I am still mulling it over, the new model is out soon so I want to see what it is like first.

Have fun Weemac it is really easy to drive and get around in. Mr CDV could not get me out from behind the wheel and usuually I don't care to drive!

Send in a snap when you get it so we can all admire it!
    CDV

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by weemac
    Your car looks great DisneyDiva - ours is a silver one. I love the stars and stripes on the side - where do you buy these sort of things? [msnsmile]
    [/quote]

Hi,
    We ordered them off the web:
    http://www.ptcompany.co.uk/catalogue/goodies2.htm
    They arrived the next day, excellent customer care.
    Lesley