Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lindfields

Lindfields

Is it tired/worn? would Indian Creek be a better choice?

Gold 5 Star Member
    Lindfields is a lovely community, we were there last week visiting friends and it is certainly not tired or worn [msnsmile]. I think it still looks great and there are some wonderful homes to rent there, you won't be disappointed.

I've yet to see any community looking tired or worn, most owners have a great pride in their own community and work together to make sure they stay that way.

Rosie

Stayed on Lindfields for 4 years running from 1998 til 2002, its lovely and lots of space between villas[msnwink]

Florida Expert
    Yep, we have also stayed on Lindfields twice now, it is one of the older communities I think, very quiet, nice community, I would stay there again no probs, next year we are on Calabay Parc, nothing that fitted our request came up for Lindfields, so that is the only reason we aren't staying there next year. Perhaps when, not if we go again[msnwink]
    vicky

As an owner on Lindfields, I'm obviously biased, but the reason I chose to buy there was because of the size of the properties and pools, and also as others have mentioned above, the distance between the villas.

You get a lot of home for your rental price on Lindfields, and I certainly wouldn't consider the community to be tired and old.

It's an extremely friendly subdivision, which is easy to navigate, with wide, open roads. Plus, even though it is one of the closest communities to Disney, it is nicely tucked away, surrunded by conservation, and hence is extremely quiet and peaceful. (It also has a "secret short cut" to make getting to Disney even easier !).

We, like many other Lindfields owners I'm sure, get many repeat bookings from very happy and satisfied guests, which draws me to the conclusion that they wouldn't keep returning, if they were in any way dissatisfied with either the villas or the community itself.

Chris & Peter

Florida Expert
    We stayed on Lindfields October 2002 and April 2004. Loved it there, very close to everything. Agree with the others about the size of the villas too.

You will have a great time.

As next door neighbours to Lindfields I too agree with everything else above, it is a lovely community with lovely spacious homes, and the location is perfect.
    Dawn Murray

Gold 5 Star Member
    Last visit I found a lot of the older places a lot nicer than some of the newer ones...fewer for sale signs and no empty homes with over grown gardens and green pools....

Florida Savvy
    Older place yes, but if you want to be right in the heart of 192 it's a good location. Depends on what you want to do and what you want from the place. If you're looking for newer and more things to do on site, we liked Emerald Island.

Florida Savvy
    We've booked Lindfields again this year. Its a lovely community but can someone put me wise to the secret short cut to Disney please. Also, where is the nearest Cheesecake Factory to Lindfields. Thanks.
    Helen