Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lindfields

Florida Chatterbox
    Helen

As a near neighbour to Lindfields, I fully support what the others have said. Spacious, well established and very well located.

The shortcut to Disney is:-

Take 192 East to Entry Point Blvd/Sherberth Road. Take a left. Follow the road (interestingly, past Disney costuming, Disney auditioning area and Company D) until you reach the junction. To reach Animal Kingdom Lodge (beautiful hotel) turn left. To reach the parks, turn right. You will find you are right by the exit road from Animal Kingdom, so the shortcut is really handy for that park. Just follow the signs for the other parks and areas.

The nearest Cheesecake Factory is at Mall at Millenia (I-4 East to Conroy).

CLAIRE
    http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-572.aspx

There is also the 429 which is very handy for Lindfields. There is a toll charge of $1 but this road can save you a lot of time. Turn right out of the end of Lindfiels and left on the 429. this takes up to the right turn for Disney's Western Beltway.
    Angela

Florida Savvy
    Claire / Angela, thanks very much for the short cuts and Cheesecake info.
    Helen

Also hands up to being biased !!
    Lindfields was developed in the late '90's when real estate costs were very much lower & consequently benefits from wider roads & bigger plots than many later estates. When we were house hunting in 2003 we were pretty well convinced that a new-build was what we wanted, but looked at many re-sale villas as well. We came to the conclusion that the age of a villa matters little - care, pride & owner maintenance are much more important. We saw some very battered 'newer' properties which had clearly had little 'love' & some very badly designed & built new homes. We bought our (then) 15 year old villa which had clearly been very well designed, built & cared for.
    Any villa on any development is only as good as it's owner !!

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by msmiff
    Also hands up to being biased !!
    Lindfields was developed in the late '90's when real estate costs were very much lower & consequently benefits from wider roads & bigger plots than many later estates. When we were house hunting in 2003 we were pretty well convinced that a new-build was what we wanted, but looked at many re-sale villas as well. We came to the conclusion that the age of a villa matters little - care, pride & owner maintenance are much more important. We saw some very battered 'newer' properties which had clearly had little 'love' & some very badly designed & built new homes. We bought our (then) 15 year old villa which had clearly been very well designed, built & cared for.
    Any villa on any development is only as good as it's owner !!
    [/quote]

Excellent points well made [clap]
    Chris & Peter

Florida Junior
    I stayed in Lindfields on my first tip, for 5 weeks. The villa wash huge with a large pool. Very quiet and friendly. I'd definitely stay again if I were to have a villa holiday in the future.