Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance

Thread: Properties in Florida

Florida Savvy

Properties in Florida

I watched i want that house last year and i'm sure it stated if you owned three or more properties in fLORIDA you automaticly got in am i wright in thinking this any info much appreciated.
    Wendy

Florida Expert
    Sadly not.
    Jo

Gold 5 Star Member
    There was a visa consultant with a scheme along those lines and this is where the programme must have got this from. It wasnt three vacation homes as that is seen as passive imvestment which is ineligible, I think it was more of a property development company. I believe it got a couple of people through, though things are very much harder now and I doubt it would now fly. In order to satisfy the investment criteria, there is a strict limit to the amount of money you can have on loan, so buying three homes on big mortgages wouldnt have sufficed anyway. No one automatically gets a right to live in Florida whatever you do, you have to fight your way through a long winded bureacratic visa process with no guarantee of success. If it was as easy as they show it on the TV progs eveyone would be doing it.
    Julie