Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you go with Air France?

Florida Newbie

Would you go with Air France?

Obviously it involves changing in Paris, but it is cheaper.
    My friend says they are always on strike and it's not worth trying them?
    All views welcomed
    Thanks
    Kate

Gold 5 Star Member
    Air Chance? My husband used to hate their flights but that was from some time ago so they may have 'picked up' since then.
    blott

No not me, sorry[msneek]

Florida Expert
    We have flown with Air France from Paris to Manchester but never to Florida. We got upgraded to First Class and received very good service but would not know how to advise if you are travelling long haul.
    Barbara
    http://www.villasflorida.com/villas/737.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    Why not fly to Glasgow and then use [name edited]?

Their prices are very low and it would probably be cheaper to fly to Glasgow than Paris.

Christine

I went to Buenos Aires a few years ago with BA and came back via Paris with Air France. Worst flight ever! Cramped, films in French......
    Regards, Mark

Never been with Air France before, so unable to comment.
    Janice
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/villas/1829.aspx

Florida Expert
    I use to use them years ago as they were the cheapest from Italy..Never again! They were very rude, as I lost my connecting flight to Rome when I returned and no one would help me out. I finally found Alitalia as no one in the airport either could speak english (which i found odd) and they took my ticket and let me fly with them onto Rome..Horrible experience but if they were giving them away cheap cheap like £200 round trip..maybe then Id do it.
    Patti

www.orlandovillas.com/Villas/263.aspx

Hi Mark. Sorry I had to laugh when I read your posting above complaining that Air France showed “films in French” on their flights. [msneek]
    Roger

http://www.villasflorida.com/florida-vacation-rental-1083.aspx

I would have to agree with Patti about Air france being rude. Our company decided as they were the cheapest to fly to the middle east we were forced to use them for a couple of flights. Only after a lot of complaints did they drop them, and went to KLM, which at the time were fine, but now they are part of Air France, i wonder if they've fallen into the air france mold.
    Wilf & Sarah