Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Town - Saturday Night Cruise

Gold 5 Star Member
    My children love the rides at old town and the wristband is a good investment if you are going to be there for a while. They usually spend all evening rotating round the rides, while my husband drools over the cars. Then everyone in the family is happy, even me, as I am happy when everybody else is happy
    Ruth

Gold 5 Star Member
    I cannibalised my carefully planned itinerary several times and finally managed to fit in a Saturday evening in Old Town! We plan to arrive by 5pm and stay until it closes, doing the rides, shows, shops etc.
    Nostromo

You'll be very pleased you did that! Once you've done that night, you'll understand why everyone kept saying afternoons were not so hot!
    Tink

Florida Chatterbox
    What's the address? I've never heard of this. Is there a site I can read about this?
    Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

Gold 5 Star Member
    quote:Originally posted by Amirah

What's the address? I've never heard of this. Is there a site I can read about this?
    I think it is www.old-town.com. But if this is wrong, simply go to Google and type in 'Old Town Kissimee' and it willbe the first link you'll get.
    Nostromo

Florida Chatterbox
    Thank you Nostromo...the link worked.
    Anderson, Amirah & Andrea Amarante

Florida Newbie
    A couple of years ago there was a similar event on a sunday (either the first or second Sunday of each month) but instead of cars this was for bike fanatics. I have never seen so many bikes in my life!!!

If you are watching the cars cruise past with children bear in mind that when they sit in pushchairs at the edge of the pavement waving to the drivers they are at the same height as the exhaust fumes and having sat next to my daughter it wasn't pleasant!

Old Town also celebrate other events - for example if you are there over halloween all the children dress up and trick or treat around the shops. Our little one came in very handy - we had a stash of sweeties for days!!!
    Tracey

Gold 5 Star Member
    What time is the parade, we went whilst there in August 2003, but the parade never got going, we walked around the cars. But left, as it began to rain!
    Sarah

Florida Expert
    When I was there in November it got going just after 8 and lasted for 45 minuites. There is a Bike night as well which I think is on Thursdays.

Florida Expert
    Went again last week and took my mother. It war great. a good family night out.