Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help - Flight Tickets

Florida Newbie

Help - Flight Tickets

Hi Guys me again I know I'm a pain sorry.

Anyway I have just picked our tickets up from Tc we fly out a week monday, we have decided to fly premium economeywith Virgin this year, however our tickets don't mention this anywhere, neither does the itinary and the luggage things just say Virgin Holidays I thought they said Premium Economy [8)]

As I have never flew this class before can someone shed some light on what the documents/tickets should say if anything please?

Thanks in advance

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi

not sure about on the tickets but

if you log onto the virgin atlantic website you can enter you flight details and manage your booking from there

choosing seats and meals etc this will show quite clearly that your in prem econ because it will only make these seats available for choosing

not sure if i can post website on here so i have sent you a dm

hope this helps

Mizzy

Mizzy has given you very good advise, but have you got paper tickets or etickets?[msnwink]

Florida Newbie
    Hi guys

right on virgins site we can choose PE seats and we have paper tickets, but I thought the luggage labels were supposed to state PE and I just thought it would be on the tickets or other paperwork somewhere [8)]

Thanks Mizzy!!!!

Gold 5 Star Member
    your very welcome

we're going upstairs row 79AC HK [clap]

i will also dm you a couple of websites with seat ratings before you choose

Mizzy

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by icemaidenuk
    Hi guys

right on virgins site we can choose PE seats and we have paper tickets, but I thought the luggage labels were supposed to state PE and I just thought it would be on the tickets or other paperwork somewhere [8)]

Thanks Mizzy!!!!
    [/quote]

It will be on the tickets but its a code and difficult to spot[msnwink] Glad you got your seat sorted[clap]

They used to give out PE luggage tags, I still have some on our cases but I think they are cutting back[msnsad]

Happy flying!!!

Florida Newbie
    We've gone with 74AC in and out thanks to mizzy and the seat rating websites!!!

Everyone is so helpful on here, hopefully I can return the favour one day when I have more knowledge of Orlando [:P]

Thank you

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by mizzy

i will also dm you a couple of websites with seat ratings before you choose

Mizzy
    [/quote]

Hi Mizzy

Would it be possible for you to dm me the seat rating website's too.

Thanks
    Sharon
    http://www.onlinefloridavillas.com/florida-vacation-rental-1719.aspx

Gold 5 Star Member
    no problem Sharon

i will post them here and if they are edited out as not allowed then i will dm them to you

[website link edited]

[website link edited]

Mizzy

Gold 5 Star Member
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by Mach 2
    <blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by icemaidenuk
    Hi guys

Thanks Mizzy!!!!
    [/quote]

It will be on the tickets but its a code and difficult to spot[msnwink] Glad you got your seat sorted[clap]

They used to give out PE luggage tags, I still have some on our cases but I think they are cutting back[msnsad]

Happy flying!!!

[/quote]

i've just received PE luggage tags with my tickets Julie[clap]
    Mizzy