Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Help - Flight Tickets

Florida Chatterbox
    Jackie - do you mean the difference between econ and premium economy. If that is the case then mainly it is seat width and pitch.

Premium econ has a pitch of 38" compared with economy of 31". The food is exactly the same although you are given a glass of champagne or bucks fizz on boarding and baileys or brandy after your hot meal.You also have a dedicated check in desk - although not at twilight check in at LGW.

Jill

<blockquote id="quote" class="ffs">quote:Originally posted by icemaidenuk
    We've gone with 74AC in and out thanks to mizzy and the seat rating websites!!!

Everyone is so helpful on here, hopefully I can return the favour one day when I have more knowledge of Orlando [:P]

Thank you
    [/quote]
    If flying on a 747 400 2 series, row 74 is the worst row - seats do not recline -I speak from experience!!

Florida Newbie
    I thought these would be better, no one behind you (no hitting your chair and no worries about reclining) anyone else sat in these seats?

Also I wouldn't have a clue what plane we were going out on

Gold 5 Star Member
    Hi
    Icemaiden i've sent you a dm to guide you with seats etc

and Jackie i've also dm'd you some info which will guide you to the virgin website and tells you all about flying with them

hope this helps

Mizzy

Gold 5 Star Member jackie greaves's Avatar
    Thanks alot Mizzy,
    I've just been looking at the sites. That are really helpfull. I didn't realise some Virgin premier economy seats were upstairs. They look lovely, just got to decide if they are worth the extra money. Unfortunatly my numbers didn't come up last night on the lotto[msnsad]
    Jackie

Gold 5 Star Member
    some are upstairs and some aren't Jackie

we flew last time with virgin in economy and to be honest the seats were absolutely fine, not the most fantastic seat pitch but totally acceptable

we fancied a little bit more for this trip so we're spoiling ourselves[msnwink]and we saved quite a bit on our flights by using miles plus money

Mizzy[msnsmile]

Florida Newbie
    Hi again

Reading the ratings on a couple of sites 74 A & C are good seats on the other hand H & K arn't so good due to the FA jumpseats behind them, can anyone confirm if they are behind both A & C and H & K or whether it's just H & K thank guys, we fly a week tomorrow so want to be sure were comfortanle whilst there's still about 5 rows available to choose upstairs

Florida Expert
    If I remember correctly there are jump seats both sides. However, one other point with the seats directly in front emergency exits, on our aircraft the seats do not recline for safety reasons, but I'm not sure if that is the case with the 747.

For premium seats I would have thought that they would have to recline to some degree, saying that the seats at row 79 and 80 don't recline as much as the others due to the bulk head being behind the seats. I would say if you can get seats 79 A & C then go for these as you get a little extra space and a little side table at 79c which the other seats do not have.

enjoy
    Matt
    Matt

http://www.orlandovillas.com/villas/602.aspx

Florida Junior
    Thanks for the dm Mizzy
    Jan