Orlando Villas · Florida Dream Villa
Orlando Park Tickets · Florida Car Hire · US Domestic Car Rental · Florida Car Rental · Enhanced Roadside Assistance
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: we are going out on the 7th of October

Florida Newbie
    Hi Zigguk

We are going out on the 15th October. We are Florida virgins and everyone is so excited.

[msnsmile]
    jules

Florida Expert
    Hi Zigguk,

We usually go to Florida in October and will be there this year from 5th Oct. for two weeks.
    The weather is usually great then with the temperatures often in the mid eighties and the humidity is not too high. fantastic time of year to be there. [msnsmile2]

Have a great time.
    Kevin

Its a great time to go. You will all really love it.
    Graham

Florida Newbie
    Thanks all what’s the parks like in October??

Florida Expert
    We also go out on the 7th October. Great time to go. Although the parks may be a little quieter than summer/Easter for example, we have still found some of the good rides have a long waiting time, ie 45 minutes or more.

Great shopping too. Halloween and some xmas stuff in the shops. Usually plenty of sales as well. [msntongue]

Gold 5 Star Member
    You will have such a wonderful time[msncool]October is still one of my favourite times to be in Florida. I don't think Orlando airport on the 7th October will be too bad through immigration at all. Have a wonderful time.

Gold 5 Star Member
    Alan October is a lovely time in Florida, you are going to have such a wonderful time. I think it's also a great time for the parks, not too busy.
    Paula

Florida Newbie
    THANKS ALL last year was a bad one i lost my mum to cancer after a long battle
    But we got her there in 2004 .we are so much looking forward it the trip I just love gatorland
    [msncool]

So sorry to hear about your Mum, and glad she managed to go with you in 2004 - you will have some lovely memories when you return in October.
    Dawn Murray